Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How would u want to see the Alpha 2 Implemented

In my case i'd like if the name used for Alpha 1 were reserved but the character not.

Let me explain. Like if they do wave of 1weeks Opens It doesnt let players much time to reach level 25 and test out the different class and see whats wrong.

What I would like to see is an NPC letting you level up to lvl 25 direcly to test the different classes and give feedback about it.
And well that said NPC would be removed for the Beta test of course.

I just think it would be a more productive way to test classes for the maybe short period we'll have during the Alpha 2. Without having to grind there and maybe lack time to test and give actual constructive feedback.

What do u guys think. is it a good idea or would u prefer grind your way to test

Comments

• Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Classes, weapons
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    I'd rather they leave leveling in. We need to test out the leveling process of each class, not just the classes at the level cap

A2 is almost guaranteed to be significantly longer than A1.
  • Options
    Noaani wrote: »
    I'd rather they leave leveling in. We need to test out the leveling process of each class, not just the classes at the level cap

A2 is almost guaranteed to be significantly longer than A1.

If its longer I dont mind the leveling process. I just hope getting trough level 25 wont take the whole time and miss on testing class
  • Options
    Classes and weapons are also what I’m looking forward to in alpha 2.
  • Options
    I'm fairly certain I read somewhere that Alpha 2 was supposed to be more of a persistent run. With the plan of eventually turning it into a PTR server.
  • Options
    Yeah
    The ultimate goal for A2 is to be persistent and the PTS, but before we get that far there's gonna be some wipes I would expect.[15] – Steven Sharif