Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Frozen Festivities

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited January 2022 in Announcements
monthly_cosmetics_december1920---Voyager-Plus---Background.jpg

The crisp bite of an inevitable winter has returned once again to Verra. While the frost in the air may sap one’s vitality and diminish one’s resolve, often it is the yearly rites of old that steel the heart and rekindle the soul. Ancestral traditions carried for millenia across worlds and new customs forged from fresh opportunity unite and color the cultures of this unique landscape. Discover and share in the winter festivities of the Verran people!

Frozen Festivities cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from December 8, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until January 12, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that A Home-Waters Homecoming addons will be removed on December 8, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-07-12-frozen-festivities
community_management.gif

Comments

• LethanelLethanel Member
    edited December 2021
    Great set. Are you planning some holiday discounts perhaps so I could afford it? That's a serious question.
    I need it.
  • AshesCreationAshesCreation Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Finally something for a true dwarf. and its Chonkers. This is great!
  • Looks great guys/girls! All you're missing is the grinch ^^ and skulls theme.. you can never have to much skulls ;)
  • OsFurOsFur Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    ridiculous
    Santa Claus has no place here!
    𝐎𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
  • this kind of skin is a lack of respect for the game rp.
    it doesn't fit in the ashes of creation universe !
    how old do you think we are?
    Novus ordo seclorum
  • Love it, and I can't wait for the Christmas parties in the taverns.
  • Please try to move away from the "Stuffertons" direction of cosmetics. Leave the silly skins for WoW and Fortnite imo.
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • seriously.. please dont add any more santa skins.. this kinda stuff is ridiculous.. and i wanna be the only santa running around pking newbs :D
    u2BkQvn.png
  • I can dig the spirit of St.Nick and fluffy holiday coat but what would really push the sale over for me would be some celestial blue energy that fits the theme of the other offers. Still, great work on the costume and beautiful blue vibes of the others! :D
    The crows seemed to becalling his name, thought Caw.
    - Deep thoughts by Jack Handey
  • pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    This lacks place in Vera.
    'Santa' is a CocaCola advertisement. Look it up.
    /shakes head
  • pyreal wrote: »
    /shakes head

i think santa has moved well past a coca cola advertisement.. the santa we have today started out that way but things evolve
    u2BkQvn.png
  • pyreal wrote: »
    /shakes head

The skin looks great. Keep it up IS. :)
    sig-Samson-Final.gif
  • Samson wrote: »
    pyreal wrote: »
    /shakes head

The skin looks great. Keep it up IS. :)

strongly disagree
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well, I had to break down and get the mount skin <shakes fist at Ashes>
    BTW Santa historically was a Bishop (so red outfit) that gave poor people money so their daughters could marry. Anything Intrepid adds to Verra tech. belongs in Verra and only the Devs know for sure.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• OzijakOzijak Member
    edited January 2022
    This set goes away in the next few days I believe, excited to see the new one. I've been waiting for a set I really like to buy it, hoping we get a dragon themed Vek set perhaps, thought we did get the Renkai set not to long ago. Very much hoping for a black with green highlights set haha.
  • RigorationRigoration Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I would like some of the items to feel more glacial or a cracked ice style.
    Hope Santa has a pint of Guinness for me!