Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Better represented high tier High Tier Armor.

KRissCHuKRissCHu Member, Founder, Kickstarter
Hello!

I quite liked, dare I even say - loved, basically everything I saw on the Jan 28th 22 livestream, however there was one detail that I found to be somewhat displeasing.

Truth be told this is more of a nitpick from a historical arms and armor nerd, but I did not like how incomplete the supposed high tier armor set that was shown of was. From the front and side it looks spectacular, but I dislike that the back remained uncovered(set wise).

Can we please have the high tier plate sets, actually be full plate suits, with a joined front and back plate that completely encases the character, rather than just a front plate and an open chainmail back, like the example we saw in the stream?

Comments

• NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2022
    My guess is it's about armor not clipping through the cloaks most people will be wearing anyway to cover the back, nothing else. Not a game dev/designer though.

I totally get the desire.
  • VhinxVhinx Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I agree but as the high-tier armor we have seen is limited I wouldn't jump to conclusions.
    The Order-
    g5ybg7eb1zhp.png
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Can someone share images?
    I'm not entirely sure which set we're talking about
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    maouw wrote: »
    Can someone share images?
    I'm not entirely sure which set we're talking about

https://youtu.be/kMpvFgzuU64?t=3359
    Time-stamped link. 56 minutes in.