Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] NiflHel | PVX | All Time Zones | New to MMO | Casual

JayGeL44JayGeL44 Member
edited January 2022 in NA Guild Recruitment
I created Niflhel to be a community where players can meet and hangout with friends. We are focused on having fun in the game together, no matter the class or playstyle you prefer. We are looking for like minded players who are interested in building this community together. We are very much a low/no experience guild, and our recruitment efforts will be focused on that skill level, but we welcome everyone no matter their skill level. We are looking for a group of players to set out and explore the world of Verra day one, away from the starting zones.

Our goal is to be at the forefront of node development and exploration, to be the first ones to break new ground and experience what this world has to offer. There will be no mandatory meetings for members, nor mandatory raids, tasks, or leveling requirements. The goal is to casually build a homebase for the guild so we can reach out and explore the rest of Verra. We want you to play how you want to play at the pace you’re playing it and have fun doing it together.

I have limited experience with MMOs such as GW2, SWTOR, RuneScape, and less than 3 hours on record for WoW. AoC is the first MMO that I’ve been genuinely excited for, and I set out to build a community that shares my passion and hope for AoC. Even if you’re slightly interested, please reach out to me on our discord below. If I am not available please DM me and I will get back you as soon as I can. Thank you.

Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/SCHuwPqHPH
wnUGJdp.png