Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Gift Shop

BeaucheeBeauchee Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
Good morning

I would love to see a two new 'features'. One would be a gift shop on AoC with the likes of t-shirt, hoodies, hats, etc. Second would be a way to buy skins or anything in-game for friends and family.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    L2 used to occasionally have contests with swag as prizes. One was an essay contest about how you joined your guild. I won second place with an essay which began, "I still remember the first words my guild leader said to me: 'Are you hitting on my wife?' "

• Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited February 2022
    There was a merch shop, which is no longer available. As far as I know, it's on hold for now.

I'm 100% against buying skins for other people in game, because that's going to just make Intrepid be involved in RMT/gold selling.

Have your grandma mail you a check and then buy the item in the shop yourself.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    BeaucheeBeauchee Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Karthos wrote: »
    There was a merch shop, which is no longer available. As far as I know, it's on hold for now.

I'm 100% against buying skins for other people in game, because that's going to just make Intrepid be involved in RMT/gold selling.

I get it now (with the help of Mr Jahlon's explanation), now I guess I would just like the merchandise shop (RL Items) since the in-game shop could be used in for $$$ for gold (evil people).
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Beauchee wrote: »

I get it now (with the help of Mr Jahlon's explanation), now I guess I would just like the merchandise shop (RL Items) since the in-game shop could be used in for $$$ for gold (evil people).

If it wasn't for gold selling I would be on board, contrary to popular belief, I have friends, and sometimes I buy my friends things.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    I would also love to see a gift shop on AoC with t-shirt, hoodies, hats, etc with cool art and logos of a phoenix.

But I would also like this gift shop to sell fantasy looking clothes like this picture below ^^

Store.jpg
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    No p2w
  • Options
    I have friends.

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/