Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Official AoC Throne

Ostarian NordwulfOstarian Nordwulf Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I am really hoping that AoC partners with a gaming chair company to make a Throne to save my posh posterior during prolonged playtests. Something like these:

uf3eielevyf4.png

gbf2i7ed10if.png

Comments

• Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    These are super cool! :O

We'd love to have epic Ashes of Creation gamer thrones one day ^_^
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    I know someone who should get such a chair. Ahahahaha, you lifted my mood
  • Options
    If Intrepid do ever get big enough to do this kind of thing - PLEASE NO FUCKING "GAMING CHAIRS". Work with Herman Miller or smth, but no fucking gaming chairs.
  • Options
    NiKr wrote: »
    If Intrepid do ever get big enough to do this kind of thing - PLEASE NO FUCKING "GAMING CHAIRS". Work with Herman Miller or smth, but no fucking gaming chairs.

But how else am I supposed to dunk on crafters and 360 no-scope my opponents? It better come with a cupholder for my XXL Code Red Mountain Dew.
  • Options
    If they do make it leather or vinyl they use on boats. Yes more expensive but you need something that is going to last. My last chair fell apart literally eroded getting the covering everywhere.
  • Options
    I would love to buy a high quality chair with AoC branding, but most of the "gaming chairs" out there, especially the ones like pictured above are actually really crappy chairs.
  • Options
    ZissLatzZissLatz Member
    edited November 2022
    Lol. Thanks for the cool gift idea for our boss. My colleagues and I were thinking about what to give our boss for Christmas. My boss loves to be compared to a king and praise his work, so I'm sure he would love this gift. Also, he has back problems from spending a lot of time at the computer, and his office chair is already very shabby. Office desks and chairs I always buy here: https://eurekaergonomic.com/ergonomic-office-desk-chairs/ . I'll contact the manager of this store soon to ask if they can make such a chair for our boss. Thanks for your idea!