Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

question about achievments and collecting

I couldn't find a past post on this but maybe someone can hit me with some knowledge on this topic. While waiting for AoC to drop I enjoy another MMO and getting those achievements and doing the collections for each zone. Will AoC also be doing the achievements and zone collections of items?

Comments

• Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited April 2022
    No. The gameplay will be about:
    Lving up your combat class
    Lving up your crafting/gathering class
    Participate in economy to make wealth and buy/craft better gear

All this will happen in open world PvP, were conflict of interests will make you a target for other players.

Furthermore, if yoy want to shape the events of the server you could join or found a guild, and impose your will either in sieges or dominating raid bosses and world bosses.
    Open world.

If ticking off achievements is your goal, it may take you 10 years to do that in AoC and you wont get 100% of them done.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I expect Ashes to have Achievements and Collections.
    In addition to George_Black's partial list of things to do.
  • Options
    ShoelidShoelid Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Achievements

There are plenty of achievements of various kinds, no confirmation on whether or not they're a "checklist of tasks" like with Xbox/Playstation/Steam achievements.