Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hands/fist weapons.

Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
We discussed hands/fist weapons a few years ago. Maggie clenched a fist in the recent dress up photo - some twitter users claimed hands/fist weapons were confirmed lol.

Would you like to see hands/fist weapons in Ashes?

Cheers,
Neu.

Edit: twitter, not twitch. My bad lol.

P.s. I would only like to see caster gloves :)
2a3b8ichz0pd.gif

Comments

• CawwCaww Member
    If they could add martial arts (includes hands & feet) as an option then it might be special enough and worth while given all the PvP that's anticipated.
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yeah, in Everquest 2 I used Monk. Loved Monk. It would be nice for both versions especially while combat revamp is underway (no pressure IS lol).
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • RamirezRamirez Member
    This and spear/shield or glavie
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    edited May 2022
    Neurath wrote: »
    Yeah, in Everquest 2 I used Monk. Loved Monk. It would be nice for both versions especially while combat revamp is underway (no pressure IS lol).

I'm generally a monk player in MMOs that offer it, as well!

Seeing martial arts in Ashes of Creation would certainly be cool! However, I can assure you that nothing in that image, between my exposed armpits or Margaret's fistful of fingers, has any hints or confirmations for Ashes of Creation 😅
    community_management.gif
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    No worries Vaknar, we understand the combat updates are still behind closed doors. Have no fear, we wait with anticipation for more news, footage and a2 :)
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif