Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Thecatslock concept art thread

ThecatslockThecatslock Member
edited May 2022 in Community Creations
Hello everyone!
Recently I joined the forums, but have been keeping an eye on Ashes of Creation since the LazyPeons first video about it. Since then I have been watching the games progress here and there and enjoying the positive energy of Steven and his amazing staff. Today I would like to start this thread of with a mount concept I think a lot of people will enjoy.

Axolotl Mount Concept art by TheCatslock

1UDjL4z.jpg

Comments

• Options
    figuring out how to post things to the forums thank you for your patience XD
    Coral Capricorn by The Catslock
    Catagory: Deep Sea Monster
    34joHPB.jpg
  • Options
    Just made this one
    Red Panda mini pet please XD
    khqmZNf.jpg
  • Options
    I love the Axolotl and Red Panda! My eyes had a hard time following the deep sea monsters torso but what I can distinguish looks really cool.
  • Options
    Voxtrium wrote: »
    I love the Axolotl and Red Panda! My eyes had a hard time following the deep sea monsters torso but what I can distinguish looks really cool.

Thank you I'll keep working and updating them as time goes on. inspirations already got me working on an armor set concept.

cheers XD
  • Options
    AzrialAzrial Member
    some good stuff right there! you should try to draw up some of the faces of sorrow sets in this art style be pretty cool. Nerd SPAM below haha

The Face of Sorrow reflects a visage of one who has cast away their humanity for the power to see their will come to fruition. A nameless protector who failed to defend their charge became chained by guilt, and vowed to never let others suffer for their own weaknesses forevermore.
  • Options
    A Grimm Jesture
    Catagory: Armor Set concept

dDYFASx.jpg
  • Options
    Came up with this one out of the blue, but I love it.

Dragon Cursed Priestess
    Catagory: Mob
    Possible Lore: A Py'Rai Priestess who was once a fevered supporter of The god of Hope, Resna. The crystals corruption seeped whispers of despair and rage into the priestess mind causing her to worship the power of Elder Dragons instead. Time and magic has warped this priestess body to reflect her ideals of perfection.

ehjcbrZ.png
  • Options
    Just a fun poke at Steven since he was having so much fun with his god powers XD
    quick fun sketch and color

X58fWaN.jpg
  • Options
    LOL I love this haha
  • Options
    temp bump workin on another one
  • Options
    X6ecsnt.jpg

After seeing the males for Tulnar I thought I would give a try to a female with similar features.
  • Options
    ThecatslockThecatslock Member
    edited January 2
    Its been bit since my last post, but the recent Ranger showcase was exciting to watch so I made a fan art of the ranger character.

Title: Marked by Ranger
    by The Catslock

ZXyKEYK.jpg

• Options
    I love her! <3 great use of color and lines B) during the showcase I thought that the outfit was super dope so I'm glad that you made fan art of it! Keep up the great work!
  • Options
    Just made this one
    Red Panda mini pet please XD
    khqmZNf.jpg

Red Panda mount when?

Great art!
  • Options
    chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    Face of Sorrow in an icon chibi form by TheCatslock

bpYW1Wy.png
  • Options
    DiuraDiura Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Face of Sorrow in an icon chibi form by TheCatslock

bpYW1Wy.png

Very nice ^^
    8st3lhnx21to.png