Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Scorpion

Anyone else get really really excited for that Scorpion Mount, only to find it's just a pet? It would have made an AWESOME Mount!
This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

Comments

• Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Haha. I wasn't "really excited", but I was contemplating purchasing that as a mount as well. I would have reversed that pet/mount presentation.
  • Options
    daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited June 2022
    Dygz wrote: »
    I would have reversed that pet/mount presentation.

Heh yeah, for sure. Such an awesome scorpion.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yup same :wink:
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    KovrmKovrm Member
    edited June 2022
    Same. As long as I can get an spider as a mount, I'll be good.

And not a straight tarantula either. Perhaps something similar to the Bone Spiders in WoW.
    sJ4g8FI.png
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    I've seen a few people share this sentiment across our channels! There is a chance that our artists and designers will make that model and rigging into a mount at some point! It may end up being an in-game achievable mount, but we will have to see what they decide to do :)

We certainly hear you on this, though! ^_^
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    I
    Vaknar wrote: »
    I've seen a few people share this sentiment across our channels! There is a chance that our artists and designers will make that model and rigging into a mount at some point! It may end up being an in-game achievable mount, but we will have to see what they decide to do :)

We certainly hear you on this, though! ^_^

I would buy a hydra mount anything in the works so i know when to pick it up ;o
  • Options
    I'd get somewhat nervous riding a scorpion knowing its venomous stingy tail is right behind my back :|