Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I saw some cards for some sort of in-game card game and I was wondering about a few things.

AmmodAmmod Member
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
1. for the deck covers, will there be some limited time back covers, like some sort of sigil for a node. For example, lets say you have deck cover of a flag for a city/node that was destroyed years prior and you can't get the deck cover anymore because you can only get it when the city was still up. (that would be a pretty rare deck cover)
2. also, can there be rewards for doing amazing things in the game that also puts your character as a card in the game? Like imagine a worlds first clear of a dungeon, the person that contributes the most has their character be in the art of one of the cards with a unique title. then, until the next big expansion is the only time when you can get that specific card.
3. last thing, will there only be one type of card game?

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you are talking about Lash's Ashes card game it is an unofficial fan project and not endorsed by Intrepid. It has no connection to the mmo. There is an irl board game in development based on Ashes by Intrepid, but it is not a card game. And finally there may be decks of cards in game, because games of chance are a thing in taverns. But if you somewhere saw something like Qwent in the Witcher, nothing like that has been announced.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    AmmodAmmod Member
    I saw these cards in an intrepid dev updated video for Ashes of Creation
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sorry, no idea what you are talking about. Link an image or post the vid link with timestamp and someone may be able to answer your question better.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg