[NA] Epherium | PvP | Hardcore | Competitive PvPvX | Gaming Community | 400+ in Alpha 2

Comments

• TanksTanks Member
    Great community that continues to push the limit of our players and help us thrive.
  • RyokinRyokin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The number one thing to a successful group is leadership and you find that here.
  • GlazeysGlazeys Member
    B)
  • With Alpha 2 on the horizon and keys becoming available soon, now is the perfect time to join us if you're a gamer.
  • WeGboredWeGbored Member
    As you turn into ash in game, you'll remember one thing. You saw this post in the forums months ago, you thought about applying. Ultimately you did not apply, and now EPH members are looting your corpse.

We tried to tell you
    5bnfc1w9rri4.png
  • This content has been removed.
  • TanksTanks Member
    If your a competitive player with that dog in them we want you. We always want players that want to improve and take their game play to the next level.
  • EbonbornEbonborn Member
    Epherium is a lot like feet finder. You joined for the foot but stayed to watch the peanut butter. You will always feel like you have peanut butter on your feet. I don't know where I was going with this but I can guarantee our fearless leader Alec won't either. Trust in toes.
  • ZygsyZygsy Member
    edited July 10
    Nerds, goofballs, and 1 really really obsessive farmer. Best guild EVER!!! Join the fun y'all!
  • NorththemageNorththemage Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    guild is serious about being good, helpful at getting people to that point, and fun

what's not to like
  • Domination is the name of the game. We are here to do just that.
  • GuazeyGuazey Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This is the guild if you're trying to dominate in Ashes while having fun!
  • ElleandriaElleandria Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Alec once saved my fish from the tree outside my spaceship, i'm glad he was there or it would have drowned :) good soup though
  • TanksTanks Member
    Looking for all chads for alpha 2 whether it be pvp. pve and lifeskills.
    Come join us today!
  • OttobotOttobot Member, Intrepid Pack
    Good group to game with.
  • Looking for gamers excited about alpha 2 and ready to test everything the game has to offer.
  • WeGboredWeGbored Member
    Sometime within the next 65ish days, Alpha 2 is going to open up.

If you're still looking for a guild of gamers who are going to test the wheels off of Intrepid's servers,
    look no further.

You won't find a better guild than Epherium
    5bnfc1w9rri4.png
  • GuazeyGuazey Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Alpha 2 just around the corner! Come join a group of gamers who are ready to go in and dominate!
  • TanksTanks Member
    Alpha 2 is close, don't miss out on your chance to get a spot before they are gone.
  • EbonbornEbonborn Member
    edited July 31
    Played throne and liberty open, closed and hyper boost servers with EPH. We dominated every server and a large portion of us never played. The thing I can guarantee about EPH is that large scale pvp at a competitive level is what this guild does. A 250 v 250 war is realistically what this guild does better than any guild I have heard of.
  • NorththemageNorththemage Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    niceu
  • With 300+ going into alpha 2 we are poised to hit the ground running.
  • This is a great group! Can't wait to finally see AoC!
    If you like pvp join this guild.
    We dominate in T&L and I cant wait to play AoC with them!!!
  • TanksTanks Member
    Who's ready for the AMA with Steven this Friday?
  • B)
  • There's really no real way to explain the value somebody gets from joining this guild. If you want to really give Ashes of Creation your all, then applying to Epherium is the first step. Nobody will push you harder in all the right ways than this group of gamers.
    5bnfc1w9rri4.png
    An actually competitive guild.