Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

box price ?

will AoC have an box price or be Sub only ?

Comments

• Options
    ElderElder Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    AoC will have no box price.
    Which is the greater folly, summoning the demon or expecting gratitude from it?
    gif.gif
  • Options
    Elder wrote: »

ok thank you !.. tried google it but for some reason couldnt find info about it still
  • Options
    ElderElder Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Beelze87 wrote: »

ok thank you !.. tried google it but for some reason couldnt find info about it still

No problem. The AoC Wiki is probably your best bet for any info Ashes related. It's fairly comprehensive.
    Which is the greater folly, summoning the demon or expecting gratitude from it?
    gif.gif
  • Options
    Otr wrote: »
    The box will be priceless :smile:

lol :P... well im a bit sad we wont get to buy some physical Collectors Edition stuff but ohwell :P
  • Options
    Beelze87 wrote: »

No problem. The AoC Wiki is probably your best bet for any info Ashes related. It's fairly comprehensive.

ye pretty sure i got onto that one from googeling it but still, ohwell might just have missed it, but thx again for the info, it having no physical copy like an CE Box is a bit of a shame, but still like it we only need to pay a sub
  • Options
    Otr wrote: »
    You can spend more money if you want even now ^^

hehe ye true lol, the digital stuff, quite new tot he wait of the game but hoping the next pre order pak wich should come soon that i like it, buy the one for 150 usd atleast and get both beta keys, MAYBE if i love the next pre order paks or the one after il buy the 250 usd one to get alpha 2 key