Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Bots again....

2»

Comments

• Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    NiKr wrote: »
    They can barely make a dent in botting, it's gotten too well done. At this point real players are getting banned because Jagex has such a difficult time differentiating between them and botters.
    Is there open world pvp in OSRS? And if yes, do the bots respond to attacks from other players automatically?

You wouldn't be able to tell if they were custom.

But I can tell you that they could, and would. They would lose to above average players, they might beat average players, they could probably manage to scare off uncertain players.

Source: Without any scripting language and using just ingame tools in the training mode of Fighting Games, I can make 'bots' (to use in those training modes) that newbies can't beat, and I do this just by using the correct action-flow and action-hide theory.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    EdHEdH Member
    The simple solution is to post signs throughout the game world that say "Bot Free Zone". That should work :D