Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Well Wishes for Intrepid!

TofleTofle Member
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Hello AoC Forum, and Steven, if you see this message. I have had a rough time the last years, and just started playing MTG Online, which is fun. Then i looked at youtube, and remembered AoC which i feel might be my chance to enjoy MMoRPGs again. I havent played alot of different MMoRPGs but i played since i was 11, i always loved the feeling of going into another world. I Hope you a Intrepid do a good job at keeping the the employees Happy and probably they love what they do. I wish for Intrepid that you do what you love and stay independent of any negative influences. This is a chance to make a game which will give many joy. Well Wishes from Faheka, - Christoffer.

Comments

• ElderElder Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sorry to hear you've had a rough time. I'm sure much of the community share your sentiment and hopes for the future of Intrepid Studios.
    Which is the greater folly, summoning the demon or expecting gratitude from it?
    gif.gif