Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

fps, ms, exit lag and shop

1- can we please have an in game option to display our FPS in real time?

2- can we please have an in game option to display our ms/ping in real time with numbers, not with green/red bars?

3- can we use exit lag or a smiliar service to play ashes to try and reduce our latency?

4- if i buy one of the alpha access packs that come with game time and then i decide to play in a latin american server with harmonized prices, will i get extra game time from the packs since the subscription will be less than $15/month?

5- can i buy more game time using the store credit that are offered inside the alpha access packs?

Comments

• Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    That 4th one is a really good question
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Depraved wrote: »
    1- can we please have an in game option to display our FPS in real time?

Already exists, doubt they will disable the option.
    2- can we please have an in game option to display our ms/ping in real time with numbers, not with green/red bars?

Also exists if I remember right, doubt they will disable the option.
    3- can we use exit lag or a smiliar service to play ashes to try and reduce our latency?

Probably, there has been considerable talk of making things as smooth as possible, but don't quote me on this because I don't remember where it was mentioned (and it was not exactly this that was mentioned)
    4- if i buy one of the alpha access packs that come with game time and then i decide to play in a latin american server with harmonized prices, will i get extra game time from the packs since the subscription will be less than $15/month?

Probably undecided but you could ask in the next Dev Q&A
    5- can i buy more game time using the store credit that are offered inside the alpha access packs?

No.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2022
    don't expect to have any compensation for buying the packs in USD, they said there would price harmonization for the SA server's sub, but atm there are no SA servers announced - we are paying the 15$ rate for the NA servers
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui