Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will we see Abyssal/Celestial realms or lore in Verra ?

I am wondering if Ancients/The Others will be the only extra-terrestrial mythos applied in the world of Verra ? I am personally a big fan of Abyss/Hell/Celestial realms and their influence from DnD and generic fantasy settings with demons, devils, angels, celestials, Demi-beings. While in most cases their existence is tied to faith it is not necessity, there could just be a limited way to access different realms and their influence seeping into Verra during events and whatnot. Could potentially make for some cool dungeons/raids and gear as well. What are your thoughts ?

f293xiup13cc.png

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I agree with you.
    At this point we know very little about the overall lore. But they could add some stuff like this down the road if it fit Ashes lore.
    I would like to see this kind of thing added as an expansion, could be some good fun storming the gates of hell with 39 of your friends. Really do some good dark stuff entering a corrupted zone or a divine zone and exploring the deeper lore pre-cataclysm.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2022
    There are Devil and Angel skins.
    I don't think we will see much of the realms where The Seven and The Others live in the vanilla release of Ashes.