Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ideas for Node Policies

13»

Comments

• Options
    AbaratAbarat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited September 2022
    Abarat wrote: »
    Dygz wrote: »
    How often do you beat your wife?

dishonest.
    seriously, you are a favorite of the community and a "victim of persecution".

Answer once and for all.... do you use forum alts to push your view?

incidentally, 'NO' is the easy answer for honest people
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Don't feed the troll.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Don't feed the troll.

I think we will all take that as a YES.

Thank you for admitting it... or at least not lying again.

• Options
    OkeydokeOkeydoke Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'd just like to take this moment of discord to highlight my policies again. I think they are the good and right thing to do and will benefit all mankind.
  • Options
    Okeydoke wrote: »
    I'd just like to take this moment of discord to highlight my policies again. I think they are the good and right thing to do and will benefit all mankind.

is there a chance this is a long standing dygz bot, designed to change the subject? This is the problem with dishonest people... where is the line?
  • Options
    Okeydoke wrote: »

is there a chance this is a long standing dygz bot, designed to change the subject? This is the problem with dishonest people... where is the line?

BJV48GQ.gif
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You are the only person on these Forums who is not me.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Don't feed the troll.

ok. last post. i think it is crazy that this is his response to being called out directly. I think it is crazy he is given any credibility until he answers the alt question directly.

i guess i am the bad guy for pointing out that he is dishonest... but he is very dishonest.
  • Options
    OkeydokeOkeydoke Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    No I'm not Dygz. You can go through my history and see that he and I take opposite positions on almost everything.

Honestly though, my policies would fix this whole mess.
  • Options
    he is a liar. you will see.
  • Options
    ok. last post.
  • Options
    Based upon the info available, what ideas/suggestions do you have for node policies?
    I see that the info is quite recent... 26 Aug 2022.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Node_policies

While probably I will try to focus on crafting, (depends on how it will be implemented) an alternative activity I would try is something related to observing and finding things.
    Probably finding treasures https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Treasures
    So I think a policy could bring some advantages to this activity. Either help players to be more efficient or increase their perception or whatever skill is important, related to maps and "pinpointing"
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    DolyemDolyem Member
    edited September 2022
    You are the only person on these Forums who is not me.
    dUfcUIC.jpg
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    @DOLYEM ASUUMIGN YOU ARE NOT A DYGZ BOT... WHY NOT ASK FOR REASSURANCE HE IS NOT USING ATLS TO PUSH HIS AGENDA? I AM SURE WE CAN AGREE USING ALTS TO PUSH AN AGENDA IS DISHONST?
  • Options
    HE LIKED IT... BOT WORTHY
  • Options
    @DOLYEM ASUUMIGN YOU ARE NOT A DYGZ BOT... WHY NOT ASK FOR REASSURANCE HE IS NOT USING ATLS TO PUSH HIS AGENDA? I AM SURE WE CAN AGREE USING ALTS TO PUSH AN AGENDA IS DISHONST?

I can assure you that me and @Dygz have been battling on the forums for quite a long time now lmao. And if anyone were doing that it would indeed be dishonest and selfish, but unless it can be proven I am not going to sit here and say that is what he is doing. As far as I can tell he hasn't been using any alts in the arguments we have had.
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    Dolyem wrote: »
    I can assure you that me and Dygz have been battling on the forums for quite a long time now lmao. And if anyone were doing that it would indeed be dishonest and selfish, but unless it can be proven I am not going to sit here and say that is what he is doing. As far as I can tell he hasn't been using any alts in the arguments we have had.
    That is EXACTLY what a Dygz bot alt would say. I see through you as if you were a glass window!
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Closing this thread as it derived too far from its original topic. Please keep personal drama out of public threads.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.