Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

While everyone is waiting for AoC, what are you playing?

So what is everyone playing MMO-wise while waiting for this game? Any little-know indie games, or long-lost nuggets from a bygone era like Classic WoW, OSRS, Age of Conan, or Rift?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Comments

• Options
    There are no good MMOs these days.
    Anyone still plays Age of Conan? Or the mmo they made before that?

I wait for Valheim next update :)
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I've given up on MMOs, I'm just killing braincells in the ashes of creation waiting room that is fall guys. 2frqzra5we17.jpg
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ran through Gusgen Mines in Final Fantasy 11 last night for no particular reason.

About to log into Elite Dangerous to check whether or not we've triggered the Election against our rival Corporation for control of the Star System we've been aiming at for a while...

Will eventually log into BDO while doing other things to get daily rewards and then afk craft or auto-train horses for a few hours while I do actual work...

Friends are away at a tournament probably so no Onigiri story or dungeon runs to do, so probably just more FFXI Campaign Battles later, got a score to settle with a Yagudo General.

MineCraft doesn't count even if I play one of the modded MMO versions like Wynncraft, right?
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    Genshin.
  • Options
    mmo style wise has been ffxiv but im always on and off with the game cause i try to avoid burnout since i dont do all its content and dont partake in its rp

other than that i have been rolling around through my single player games. There's a few multiplayer games i have but my friends havent wanted to play them; like a game called Icarus first cohort, that i dont feel like playing solo anymore lol
  • Options
    All the games depending how i feel Battlefield, dota, path of exile, soulcalibur, rogue company, super people, fallout (later this month), (waiting room for every game that was delayed this year lol).

Just playing anything to distract me pretty much.
  • Options
    AC: Odyssey (almost done then Valhalla), Insurgency Sandstorm, and Valheim.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    rust, csgo, raft, valheim, mtg arena and other random video games
    🎶Galo é Galo o resto é bosta🎶
  • Options
    PlasticLemonsPlasticLemons Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm learning Chess, trying GW2 again (haven't played since launch but own all the expansions lmao), thinking about trying New World again for some PvP but don't want to level in it... Rough times
  • Options
    Rando88Rando88 Member
    edited September 2022
    Playing new world right now. Maybe I'll play Diablo 4 when it comes out. Also been thinking of playing that vrmmo zenith. All to tide me over for ashes of creation.
  • Options
    I'm playing real life...graphics are cutting edge, and there's basically no lag no matter where you're based, you can respec professions any time - though it can cost a bit of time and $$ - and there's a ton of content...it does take ages to level up though, and there's no fast travel...luckily, there's a ton of content to keep busy with
  • Options
    I'm going through my Steam library and playing the games I haven't put the time in to. So Torchlight 2 and after that Divinity: Original Sin. I wish there was something getting me more interested but I'm actually spending more time watching people play stuff on Twitch than playing it myself.

That's just video games though, I'm mainly playing TTRPG's with D&D 5e and Call of Cthulhu.
    r7ldqg4wh0yj.gif
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Ff14
  • Options
    mobtekmobtek Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    some Telemann on the harpsichord...oh wait mmo, I loaded up NW for about 10 mins yesterday...yeah no
  • Options
    CROW3 wrote: »

I do not recommend Valhalla. The setting and time is cool. The game's execution is reeeeaaaaaally not good.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    Asgerr wrote: »

I do not recommend Valhalla. The setting and time is cool. The game's execution is reeeeaaaaaally not good.

Uh oh. How so. I’m LOVING Odyssey.

AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    KovrmKovrm Member
    edited September 2022
    League of Legends. Bannerlord. Some Project D2. Little bit of Tarkov. Kinda looking into Project Zomboid.
    sJ4g8FI.png
  • Options
    Asgerr wrote: »

Uh oh. How so. I’m LOVING Odyssey.

its basically like odyssey but much slower, as someone who liked odyssey; it felt like it took too long? like i was doing things but i sorta burned out before completing the game
  • Options
    I’m ok with slow, I’m a sucker for good story and immersive environments. I may also just lose myself in RDR2 again. Still an amazing feat of code.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    I'm losing braincells playing competitive LoL and Valorant all day...

I have given up on teamgames and currently enjoying DayZ, EFT and Tekken

Waiting for a good MMO with PVP to climb the arena ranks (AOC). BDO was great, but to reach endgame is only through brain numbing PVE, so I only practice PVP in the Battle Arena with a trial character
    p4wwnc7c8c2t.png
    PvP enthusiast
  • Options
    In person board games and role playing games. A lot of different Kickstarter Board Games, and for RPG's, Dungeons and Dragons and Burning Wheel.

For MMOs or computer games generally: Ashes of Creation, another project I support, or bust!
  • Options
    novercalisnovercalis Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited September 2022
    Bullvinne wrote: »
    So what is everyone playing MMO-wise while waiting for this game? Any little-know indie games, or long-lost nuggets from a bygone era like Classic WoW, OSRS, Age of Conan, or Rift?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Losing braincell and getting angry by playing SMITE
    I tried breaking up with her but stuck in this toxic relationship with SMITE

occasionally I log into p99 Green Server. Been waiting for new Green server to drop

{UPK} United Player Killer - All your loot belongs to us.
  • Options
    Albion Online
  • Options
    Cutie wrote: »
    I'm losing braincells playing competitive LoL and Valorant all day...

I have given up on teamgames and currently enjoying DayZ, EFT and Tekken

Waiting for a good MMO with PVP to climb the arena ranks (AOC). BDO was great, but to reach endgame is only through brain numbing PVE, so I only practice PVP in the Battle Arena with a trial character

rip where is the soulcalibur at lol
  • Options
    Foxhole.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Warhammer Age of Reckoning. Jesus the idea behind the game are pure geniuses. A bit old now in mechs but full rvr and pvp leveling since lvl 1 ! Awesome ! Bodyblocking in area, jesus christ 150 vs 150 with no lags. Noice !
  • Options
    Zazariel wrote: »
    Warhammer Age of Reckoning. Jesus the idea behind the game are pure geniuses. A bit old now in mechs but full rvr and pvp leveling since lvl 1 ! Awesome ! Bodyblocking in area, jesus christ 150 vs 150 with no lags. Noice !

I have been thinking of checking out Return of Reckoning. I miss my old squig herder and magus
  • Options
    LordXpLordXp Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    All I keep playing is Rocket League and Valorant. Every time I try a new game it just doesn't stick. Can't wait for AoC to suck up my life one day. I hated trying to get into older mmos because I was always trying to play catch up and that's just not fun for me.

Can't wait to play a game where I'm there since the beginning.
    fajah55rhetm.jpg

• Options
    Civ4 for that strategy itch and DDO for nostalgia.

Much love ❤️
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Total War: Warhammer III for the time being. Before that some Stellaris. And planning a new battlestation for A2.