Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 2

I was about to buy it for Alpha 2, but if it's not the current phase, then i'll wait lol
dtdyedwolvjf.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Yep, Alpha 2 is still about core systems and helping out Intrepid with testing of those systems.

Beta should have more emphasis on content.
  • Options
    SongRuneSongRune Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    What an incoherent reply. Is the OP edited? What does that look like on mobile?

The current phase is "the long gap between Alpha 1 and Alpha 2". If you follow along with the live streams or development announcement emails, you'll know when Alpha 2 is coming up. There's no established date or timeline for Alpha 2 at this time, though many people have been estimating (speculation only) that it will be late 2023.
  • Options
    Darkbolt wrote: »
    I was about to buy it for Alpha 2, but if it's not the current phase, then i'll wait lol

pretty much wait till we know mnorebout alpha 2 if you know ur gonna play it though you can just wait for the cosmetic packs till a pack comes you realy like the looks off otherwise there no rush.
    Myself here will be waiting till Alpha 2 or till there a cosmetic pack i realy love (Cause i know im gonna buy in)
  • Options
    Yep, Alpha 2 is still about core systems and helping out Intrepid with testing of those systems.

Beta should have more emphasis on content.

Beta is literaly a couple weeks to make sure the game is stable for launch, Game will be complete when it goes from alpha 2 Beta.

that being said alpha wont be a complete game at the start of alpha 2 you can probaly expect 3-4 biomes at start and core featues at start of alpha 2 and evertyhting else will get added till it done which then it go into beta for a couple weeks before releasing.
    Alpha 2 will probaly be like a year long i would think

Uo to date info of what we currently know of release schedule (aka alpha/beta)
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Alpha-2