Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] 5th Pillar of Kontroversy | PvX | Semi | Nation building | Dream chasing

Once upon a time there was a lone adventurer. He was smart, or was he strong? Maybe he was especially kind I'm not sure any more, he has grown so much since then. He was on a quest to achieve his dream. A dream of little things, a dream of greatness, a dream so big one could not hold it in any longer. He dreamed about catching the rarest fish I think, or was it slaying the biggest threat? Maybe he dreamed of bringing the corrupted to justice, or was it him that wanted to fill his garden with all the plants of the known and unknown world? It was a dream that not many understood, some laughed at him, others didn't see any merit in it, but he dreamed on regardless. He always wanted to share his dream but he couldn't find anyone that would dream with him.

One day, he did the unthinkable. He travelled out into the wild. Out and out he went, further than anyone has ever been known to go, further than the furthest foot had ever made a print in the ground.
What he found there, at the end of it all, was a little tavern filled with people who were brimming with dreams just like him. A little tavern that will turn out to be the start of it all. A cozy tavern that hoists it's flag high to be found by all the dreamers, to gather and share their dreams with one another. A place that seated him next to other dreamers. A little room to meet the new and unknown. To enjoy a time resting outside of their quests or dream up a plan for the next step in their conquest.

He searched for a place to share his dream in and what he found was a welcoming, knowing smile.

And that is the story of how you joined us. You joined us to dream up a Nation filled with dreamers. Filled with people, to enjoy not just the adventure of Verra, but the adventure of life together.

Grisu#1819 , will welcome all the dreamers into this little dream of his,
the tavern that will start it all for us.
xil6rnm519fy.png
I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819