Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hmmm....

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a character creator simulator on this website after all the races would be finished?
I can just see myself spending hours and hours on it xD
A character you created would be seen in your forum account in full display when someone comes to check out your account... Maybe we could also vote on it :wink:
x2i66qpsxhoo.png
Drinking refreshing snowflakes tears

Comments

• Options
    They are still actively building and adding to the character creator though. Them having to constantly update a character creator while trying to maintain it for a live audience will take more time and resources. I would rather they just focus on building the game completely, then slowing everything down just so we can spin around characters.
  • Options
    DeadfoolDeadfool Member
    edited October 2022
    That's a fair point, but i said "after all of the races would be finished" :)
    x2i66qpsxhoo.png
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They plan to release the creator early to allow people to play with it and allowing people to save their creations. They talked about possibly having contests.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    They plan to release the creator early to allow people to play with it and allowing people to save their creations. They talked about possibly having contests.

ohh wow thats super awsome! i didn't know about that! Thank you!-
    x2i66qpsxhoo.png
  • Options
    pretty sure they said once the creator is finished they let us egt our hands on it to play around with and save presets for when the game opens up so you can quickly go though the character creation process with the use of the presets.
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    pay 250$ like the rest of us to get early access to the character creator before alpha 2
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    @Liniker i think you have missed the point of my idea.
    But yes. I do intend to purchase the Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack. But it would still be fun to have a character creator simulator on this website where we would be able to vote and comment on our creations.
    x2i66qpsxhoo.png
  • Options
    SongRuneSongRune Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The problem wouldn't be with displaying your characters on the website, it would be with porting the character creator itself to the web, and making sure it worked. That's dev time that's not necessarily well spent. If you're okay with a desktop app, that might be something they'll provide. In that case, you'll be able to screenshot and share on your own. There'll probably be forum threads for that the moment the creator releases.