Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can we please have a sort function for the forum

GandalfthegrapeGandalfthegrape Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Pinned topics, number of responses, date, dev responses, most viewed, old to new new to old etc.

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2022
    You might have to wait for the fourth forum iteration.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    SongRuneSongRune Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Pinned topics are always on top. If you sort by number of responses, number of dev responses, most viewed, or old to new, you're going to have to wade through hundreds (up to two thousand I believe we're at these days) pages of years-old threads before you see anything current.

This will also result in overall chaos as people necro those old threads, making it even more difficult to consistently engage with current discussions.
  • Options
    SongRune wrote: »
    Pinned topics are always on top. If you sort by number of responses, number of dev responses, most viewed, or old to new, you're going to have to wade through hundreds (up to two thousand I believe we're at these days) pages of years-old threads before you see anything current.

This will also result in overall chaos as people necro those old threads, making it even more difficult to consistently engage with current discussions.

Sorting by date was one of the options I listed. You can keep the default option sort by date and just have pinned posts at the top. Idk it works for every other website I don't think it would result in chaos.
  • Options
    I would like when I post in a thread to not have to visit that thread once more, because there is a new post which is mine. And then to sometime see a partially written post which actually I have already written and posted before.
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    Strevi wrote: »
    I would like when I post in a thread to not have to visit that thread once more, because there is a new post which is mine. And then to sometime see a partially written post which actually I have already written and posted before.

Maybe like a tick box for already seen posts?