Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

easter eggs

ashoneashone Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
we constantly underestimate how much of our fun is derived from experiencing and exploring the unknown. That being said what do you all think of easter eggs that can move form spot to spot if they are found?

Comments

• Options
    BaSkA_9x2BaSkA_9x2 Member
    edited October 2022
    ashone wrote: »
    That being said what do you all think of easter eggs that can move form spot to spot if they are found?

Sometimes the small things can be very memorable. I remember playing an MMO probably over 10 years ago that had some parkour quest to unlock a flying sword mount iirc. I still remember how hard the parkour was and how long it took me to unlock it, that was fun and memorable, but I don't even remember the name of the game.

Unique mobs (like the GDD invasion in MU, not "world bosses"), unique NPCs, "easter eggs", etc. which randomly spawn, with or without any notice, every X hours/days are a fun addition to the game in my view. I don't know what kind of rewards these things should give, definitely nothing OP, perhaps cosmetic rewards and/or gold.
    🎶Galo é Galo o resto é bosta🎶