Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Should Bounty Hunters be able to Pk?

akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
If you want to be come a Bounty Hunter and become the lawful good, perhaps you should not be able to pk!

Just a thought.

Comments

• Options
    akabear wrote: »
    If you want to be come a Bounty Hunter and become the lawful good, perhaps you should not be able to pk!

Just a thought.

what about combatant against combatant? thats just pk with consent of both sides. I call that pretty lawfull good
  • Options
    I guess it makes sense to exist a reputation system, just like for the caravan defenders / attackers.
    Switching from one side to the other fast would cause a dynamic which cannot easily find an equilibrium.
    But then there must be some proficiency behind this reputation leveling.
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options

Just a thought.

who said bounty hunters are good and pkers are evil?
  • Options
    Depraved wrote: »

Just a thought.

who said bounty hunters are good and pkers are evil?

the greedy gatherers who destroy the land :smiley:
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    Your desire to hyper-regulate everything disturbs me.
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    I'd personally love to see a system where BHs can do a penalty-less PK against an ex-PKer (within a set timer and only the first BH who gets to them).

But yeah, no, I don't think BH should be prohibited from PKing others. "Going rogue" is a fun gameplay style imo and shouldn't be hindered.