Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Who is excited?

Who else is excited for todays update stream and do you think they are going to show us more than just a toe today? :blush:
x2i66qpsxhoo.png
Drinking refreshing snowflakes tears

Comments

• Options
    We'll see a mule toe.
  • Options
    I’m just hoping its something new I haven’t done before but I’m fairly excited it’s enjoyable to watch the stream.
  • Options
    I just hope we get some stuff for fishing. TO HELL WITH THE REST MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    CptBrownBeardCptBrownBeard Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sathrago wrote: »
    I just hope we get some stuff for fishing. TO HELL WITH THE REST MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't get the good fish without a boat, so show me some carpentry!
  • Options

uhhhh.....

I would like to apologize.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    You can't get the good boats without wood, so show me some lumberjacks!
  • Options
    Deadfool wrote: »
    Who else is excited for todays update stream and do you think they are going to show us more than just a toe today? :blush:

Maybe we see a finger today :smile:
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options

Carpenter here, reporting for duty!
    x2i66qpsxhoo.png
  • Options
    2 toes :v

i wanna see how hunting works T_T
  • Options
    Depraved wrote: »
    2 toes :v

i wanna see how hunting works T_T

yea im curious about that too. Im interested in hunting or animal husbandry so it would be great if they would talk about those topics for a bit. To give us some much needed deets ;P
    x2i66qpsxhoo.png