Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Players owned towns

DracoKalenDracoKalen Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
So, was discussing this game with a friend of mine. She was saying she objected because people could use real cash to get towns. I don't see anything like that.
Looked at KS rewards and I don't see anything.
Can I tell her she's on crack? Or is there a backer reward I missed.

Comments

• Options
    mobtekmobtek Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    You should have an intervention for her :sunglasses: there's no P2W nonsense like that in the game. Was she confusing that economic nodes are 'bought' by in game currency via bidding?
  • Options
    she probably thought you were talking about pantheon or coe
  • Options
    That's one less troglodyte in the game, I suppose.
  • Options
    DracoKalen wrote: »
    So, was discussing this game with a friend of mine. She was saying she objected because people could use real cash to get towns. I don't see anything like that.
    Unless she was talking about some RMT way to buy in-game gold that you then use to become a mayor of an economic node (not really owning a town still) - no, there is no such feature.
  • Options
    SathragoSathrago Member
    edited October 2022
    DracoKalen wrote: »

She could also be referring to the freehold cosmetic skins that come with the monthly packages. Which are just that, skins. You do not get a free freehold with the purchase and still have to build one like everyone else.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu