Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mastering Alchemy and farming or animals husbandry

Hi want to master alchemy and was wondering would mastering farming help a lot with alchemy & On wiki it says you might be able to master 3 subclass in Artesan ,I want to master alchemy but not sure if I will pic farming or animals husbandry for my second be cool if I could pic 3 so I don’t have to make the ruff Choice

Comments

• Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi want to master alchemy and was wondering would mastering farming help a lot with alchemy & On wiki it says you might be able to master 3 subclass in Artesan ,I want to master alchemy but not sure if I will pic farming or animals husbandry for my second be cool if I could pic 3 so I don’t have to make the ruff Choice

They are still considering whether or not they will limit you to just two, or to three.

We don't know, yet, if mastering farming will help with Alchemy. In most games, it helps a lot, but we don't have any related information for Ashes yet.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    I just hope farming helps a lot more then just the very low level stuff in potion
  • Options
    When I think of farming in a high fantasy MMOPRG, I don't think you only will be able to farm potatoes and carrots...mostlikely there also will be some higher tier stuff suitably invented to the theme of the game.
    Just like Fishing.
    My guess is, that it will stay relevant by all means
    The Past determines your decisions in the Present & the Present determines your decisions in the Future.The Future is obsolete until it becomes the Present - The Endless Spiral
  • Options
    I hope your right Mr_MaDrupalow
  • Options
    ChimeChime Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I just hope farming helps a lot more then just the very low level stuff in potion

I'm guessing there will be seasonal, rare, and even higher tier plants to harvest. Don't forget the resources in the Underrealm will be different as well.
    "Bravery only means something to those who are afraid of death."
  • Options
    I find the Underrealm extremely exciting !
    What people will find there beside the known stuff?
    Mushroomfarms incoming :joy:
    The Past determines your decisions in the Present & the Present determines your decisions in the Future.The Future is obsolete until it becomes the Present - The Endless Spiral
  • Options
    Aces_Are_WildAces_Are_Wild Member
    edited November 2022
    Wonder if they add a hot house to farms so you can grow summer stuff during winter , and a dark room to grow stuff from the underrealm
  • Options
    That's a really nice suggestion !