Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Community Office Hours Holiday Edition - Mon, Dec 19 & Tues, Dec 20, 2022

RoshenRoshen Moderator, Member, Staff
edited January 2023 in Announcements
Happy holidays to our glorious community!

Celebrate with @Roshen and @Vaknar over in the Ashes of Creation Discord for Community Office Hours Holiday Edition. Think of this like a holiday party 🥳

To accommodate players in different time zones as we’ll be hosting this event TWICE. We expect this event to run for two hours each day.
WHAT’S ALL THIS GLORIOUS HOLIDAY FUN ABOUT?

This is a time for us to get together, do some crafts, and have some fun! This isn’t like a development update livestream or Q&A session. It’s a digital party! Each day, this event will have two segments (which will each last for about one hour):

Ashes of Creation Holiday Jackbox - Gamers gotta game! We’ll have a special Ashes of Creation Holiday themed Jackbox custom game that you won’t want to miss. @Roshen will host this segment, and prepare for a gut-busting battle of wits and wittiness!

To play Jackbox, you’ll need to be able to see the screen in Discord, and you’ll need to access a web browser page from your computer, tablet, or mobile device to join the game.

Crafty Creations - Let’s make some Verran holiday snowflakes together! @Vaknar will be leading this segment over video in Discord. Either bring what you need to do this crafting project with us LIVE, or pop in to watch Vaknar show you his crafting skills.

If you want to participate live, we recommend preparing the following items:
  • A standard size piece of paper
  • An exacto knife (if you’re skilled with a blade, a box cutter might do!)
  • A printer
Office_Hours_Holiday_Party_Materials_1920x1080_v2.png

There are five snowflake designs you can choose from, which can be found below. Each snowflake will take roughly 20-30 minutes, and we will have one hour. Feel free to print whichever ones you’d like to do live, or print them all and get as many done as you can!

stillsoul_plate.jpg

troll.jpg

face_of_sorrows.jpg

vek.jpg

puirgel.jpg

Regardless if you join us or not, we hope you have a glorious holiday season!
community_management.gif

Comments

• Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ahaha - those snowflake designs! very cool.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    RabbitRabbit Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Will it be on Twitch?
    AOSpyaF.png
  • Options
    RoshenRoshen Moderator, Member, Staff
    Rabbit wrote: »
    Will it be on Twitch?

We're doing this event in the Ashes of Creation Discord.

Both @Vaknar and I appreciate the people that gave us some of their time today to join, and we're excited to hang out with everyone again tomorrow.
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Had a great time with y'all! The snowflake turned out pretty nicely :D

I hope to see even more of you tomorrow! :D
    community_management.gif