Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation Alpha 2 Key Giveaway

NodoffNodoff Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
**** Disclaimer: These keys ONLY give you access to A2, as far as I'm aware. They DO NOT count as a Pre-Order pack, and they will unfortunately not unlock access to purchase individual cosmetics, as you would normally after buying certain levels of Pre-Order Packs. ****

**** If you are someone who plans to buy one of the packs, to gain access to cosmetics, in the future, I humbly ask that you refrain from entering the giveaway, so that those who can not, have a higher chance of receiving a key. ****

I am fortunate enough to have a few A2 keys, and want to give back to the Ashes community. I am giving away 2x Alpha 2 keys, the giveaway will be open to everyone with a forum account created before December 2022, and will conclude on December 31st, 2022 at 11:59 Pacific Time. Any entries after that will be void.

How to enter: Simply make a single post, with the following phrase; Make MMOs Great Again

Rules/Details:
  • 2x Keys will be given away
  • 1x post/entry per person
  • Do not post anything else in the thread, except for the stated phrase
  • Any additional posts, or posts that deviate from the stated phrase, will disqualify you
  • Please do not DM me asking for codes, as this will also disqualify you
  • Any posts made after the deadline (December 31st, 2022 at 11:59 Pacific Time), will not count toward the giveaway
  • Only accounts created prior to December 2022 will be eligible
  • Winners will be randomly selected
  • I will DM the winners within 12 hours of the conclusion of the giveaway, and the winners will have 12 hours to respond to the DM, with a screenshot of the code applied to their store inventory, or another winner will be selected

**** Disclaimer: Once again, these codes DO NOT give you any cosmetics, nor do they unlock the ability to buy cosmetics separately. You will still have to buy a full priced pack to get cosmetics. ****
11wn1c3qmy20.gif

Comments

• Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Not entering, just wanted to say its cool to see you doing a community giveaway for the holidays.

Good luck to all the participants!
    1hj5fgvsg3ii.png
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    BleakwolfBleakwolf Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    Make MMOs great again

Dwagons
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
    "Those who wish to fight must first count the cost. "- Sun Tzu
    boz0dwbnqwkr.png
  • Options
    Some big names here … good luck to you all!
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    TyranthraxusTyranthraxus Member
    edited December 2022
    OMG - help!

I sense a Millenial/Gen Z thing that.... I just have *no idea* about!

Is the whole 'make MMOs great again' a thing with sarcasm? Did 1-Term Donny say something about Ashes I missed? I can't imagine he did, since it would take focus/attention away, from him. Are you guys.... buying his Nifties? (the NFT's?)

Sorry.... I just don't get the whole "I'm a shit-head, F-you" thing, when someone offers something like this. I bought into the Alpha 2 with money that I earned from working a job; This guy's is offering it for what seems like the sacrifical offering of a clever forums-comment.

....Links are helpful, but emojies and Rick-rolls are not.... Do I need a walker, at 39 years old? Some.... elaboration is required.

• Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Again.... Huh?! What are these responses? I can't tell the political implications that are surely present, herein.

elderly-woman-old-lady-character-paddle-walker-white-background-nursing-home-senior-woman-flat-vector-illustration-elderly-149154635.jpg

What the HELL are you guys talking about?!

• Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    NodoffNodoff Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2022
    OMG - help!

[/i]

It's the method for entering the contest.
    yoftkbqr5v6l.png

There's nothing to it, other than I needed something simple for people to copy/paste in for entry, and I saw it in the Ashes Discord emoji list.

People also aren't responding to you because that would void their entry, as per the rules I laid out in the OP.
    11wn1c3qmy20.gif
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    OMG - help!

I sense a Millenial/Gen Z thing that.... I just have *no idea* about!

Is the whole 'make MMOs great again' a thing with sarcasm? Did 1-Term Donny say something about Ashes I missed? I can't imagine he did, since it would take focus/attention away, from him. Are you guys.... buying his Nifties? (the NFT's?)

Sorry.... I just don't get the whole "I'm a shit-head, F-you" thing, when someone offers something like this. I bought into the Alpha 2 with money that I earned from working a job; This guy's is offering it for what seems like the sacrifical offering of a clever forums-comment.

....Links are helpful, but emojies and Rick-rolls are not.... Do I need a walker, at 39 years old? Some.... elaboration is required.

It is quite literally a Steven quote from back in the day when they were still learning marketing. If you look at the 2017 PAX footage out there that is available you will see a bunch of people in red hats sitting front row of the Q&A forum for Ashes. You know, the one where Steven is the only person that is left at the company that was on that stage. They sold a line of red hat merch on the store and at events. There were plenty of people at the time that either realized it was a troll, or didn't and noped out of the project. By 2018 the red hats were gone.
    46u8uq2r9qqh.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Make MMOs Great Again
    animated_flag.gif?ex=65e4cf56&is=65d25a56&hm=50114975e9baf8e739b5a5352418a0470b66437b8641ba05c7ebfd184d8ee79d&=&width=2173&height=780
This discussion has been closed.