Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Upgrade from Voyager pre-order package to voyager plus pre-order package

Hi i have a question If i buy package (250$) then in the future can i upgrade to voyager plus (375$)?

Comments

• Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2023
    Yes, and you only pay the difference.
  • Options
    Ok,thanks :smile:
  • Options
    So what cosmetic di u get when u upgrade :p $250 pack one of the $375 for the newer ones :P
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited February 2023
    Veeshan wrote: »
    So what cosmetic di u get when u upgrade :p $250 pack one of the $375 for the newer ones :P

If you upgrade from the $250 Voyager pack from June 2022 to the $375 pack in January 2023 then you'll get the Costume, Caravan/Ship, and Freehold skin from the January 2023 pack, not the June 2022 pack.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited February 2023
    I'm not sure that's true @Talents when I upgraded to adventurer I got no new skins and kept the ones from my a2 purchase.

Edit: yes, what you said was true after I checked the a2 packs.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    VeeshanVeeshan Member
    edited February 2023
    Neurath wrote: »
    I'm not sure that's true @Talents when I upgraded to adventurer I got no new skins and kept the ones from my a2 purchase.

Edit: yes, what you said was true after I checked the a2 packs.

hmm do i buy this 250 one for the pet/mount and back pack hmmm (wasnt a fan of the outfit so was waiting for one i relay like) or do i gamble it for next months :P lol

realy no rush atm till alpha 2 gets a date :D
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I think the pack is a popular pack. The mount and pet are cool. I also love the caravan. However, I'm not sold on the backpack because you have to choose what you show on your back and I have a load of cloaks.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif