Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Website needs Races and Classes page

Hi All,

I have been following this game for years and finally made an account and plan to buy an alpha 2 pack.
This website desperately needs a section that shows all the races and the classes. Every mmo game website has a section that shows this, why doesn't the Ashes website have a section like this???
Would be great to also get a character creator that we could play with and save character appearances so when alpha 2 launches we can jump right into the game.

Cheers!
Jindoshi

Comments

• Options
    UllUll Member
    edited August 2023
    Jindoshi wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have been following this game for years and finally made an account and plan to buy an alpha 2 pack.
    This website desperately needs a section that shows all the races and the classes. Every mmo game website has a section that shows this, why doesn't the Ashes website have a section like this???
    Would be great to also get a character creator that we could play with and save character appearances so when alpha 2 launches we can jump right into the game.

Cheers!
    Jindoshi

the official website has a lot less detail than the wiki, i found many things by reading there,

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

i think maybe they would be waiting to update the website since it would be a resource sink (these are mmo developers after all), having to continually reiterate the website every time changes are made requires staff time, which they are probably budgeting more towards developing the game atm, just a guess
  • Options
    darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm sure class pages will become available at launch but they're not really needed at this point.

As for character creator I don't know about alpha 2 but I know they're planning on having it available a few days before full release for this exact reason.