Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How does purchasing different monthly shop cosmetics work?

VhalkenVhalken Member
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Basically I've been waiting to see a pack I like to buy the Voyager Plus pack, and I like this months enough for sure, but it's hinted that next month might be a bit darker themed. The store says that people who buy packs can purchase cosmetics from later months that they like, but are those purchases new transactions or can you use the balance you gain from the voyager packs? I want the pack either way I'm just curious and not seeing the info anywhere.
h2o3wj6hwmhe.gif

Comments

• Options
    When you buy a pack, you can see the individual items and their prices for subsequent months. Then you just add whatever items you want and pay. Make sense?
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited August 2023
    Vhalken wrote: »
    Basically I've been waiting to see a pack I like to buy the Voyager Plus pack, and I like this months enough for sure, but it's hinted that next month might be a bit darker themed. The store says that people who buy packs can purchase cosmetics from later months that they like, but are those purchases new transactions or can you use the balance you gain from the voyager packs? I want the pack either way I'm just curious and not seeing the info anywhere.

This is what it looks like for me at the moment:

Shop-Example.jpg

Everything in the store at the moment is for RL cash. Once you've bought a pack, you can buy individual items from future sets that are of that tier and below. You don't have to buy the full pack each time.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    CawwCaww Member
    There will only be one more cosmetic pack starting Sept. 14 so there really won't be any "future" packs to choose additional individual items from, this link has the info:
    https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-08-08-none-forgotten

There is no "balance" to be used, all new items are extra separate purchases.

AoC will detail at a later time how new cosmetic purchases will work.
  • Options
    Oh okay awesome. Thanks guys.
    h2o3wj6hwmhe.gif
  • Options
    Glad I didn't bother to wait ..to buy my A2 access till next month just to see what is there...who knows how many spots there really are....... if I like what they have next month... I have enough to buy it... I am good... 😂 I assume there will be a future cash store available to all without limitations.. getting an early access pass does not give any advantage getting any cosmetic beyound this month and next month...sorry if this a captain obvious statement... Am I correct.....