Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cosmetic Items future sale status

KavShrikeKavShrike Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
Hello all,

So as stated in the latest video this current cosmetic options will be on sale till January 2024 and it'll be the last chance to also buy access etc.

It sounded like there was plans that all cosmetic store items that had been previously sold would be back up for sale again after this at aome point? Have I heard this correctly?

There's a few cosmetics I have missed purchasing and hoping I get a chance to buy

Comments

• Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    KavShrike wrote: »
    Hello all,

So as stated in the latest video this current cosmetic options will be on sale till January 2024 and it'll be the last chance to also buy access etc.

It sounded like there was plans that all cosmetic store items that had been previously sold would be back up for sale again after this at aome point? Have I heard this correctly?

There's a few cosmetics I have missed purchasing and hoping I get a chance to buy

You have not heard that correctly no. Some people have been asking for it, but it's very, very, very, very unlikely to ever happen. Maybe in an alternate universe.
  • Options
    there has been a lot of FOMO on this topic but the answer has always come back that previous cosmetics were a one and done proposition
  • Options
    No, KavShrike, the devs have made it clear that past cosmetic packs will not be sold again.

On the plus side, they have left the door open to sell new cosmetics in the future (before launch) … in addition to the earnable in-game cosmetics they are planning.
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I hope the only thing they sell from now until the game is live is merch, think we had enough with cosmetics
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    KavShrike wrote: »
    Hello all,

The old cosmetic items will never return for sale. As they were all exclusives.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What may be confusing you is that FUTURE cosmetic offerings after the current pack ends MAY not be exclusives and available at another point after initial offering in the future.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    KavShrikeKavShrike Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Cheers for the responses, may be getting confused with future cosmetics
  • Options
    darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Liniker wrote: »
    I hope the only thing they sell from now until the game is live is merch, think we had enough with cosmetics

100% agree. I have my cosmetic set from the Braver of Worlds kickstarter package. I'll probably use it for a guild photo with all the other kickstarter backers from my guild and put it in the bank. I'd rather use something earned in game than bought with real world money.

Since I can't earn cosmetics in real life I'll absolutely buy an Ashes hoodie when they go on sale.