Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

🍨 Delicious Holiday Dev Discussion - Choose Your Favorite Verran Recipe! 🧾

13»

Comments

• Options
    Empyrean - Crescent-Moon Delight | Scarlet Glimmer
    Good job guys :)

I'm kinda surprised how many people have a blacklight...!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Ren’Kai - Dawn Cakes | Bloodmoon Spirits
    Before Alpha 2 release, please post some weapon and armor crafting recipes too :D
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Kaelar - Ice & Fire Hors D’oeuvres | Hearth Stoker
    O M G!

I can't express how awesome it is to come back from our winter break to see these awesome submissions. We're so glad you all liked the recipes and had fun crafting some yummy creations for the holidays!
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    DiuraDiura Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    DĂĽnir - Sweet Ice Rolls | Fireside Brew
    Made the Fireside Brew (with the addition of some whiskey)

cd2pqoauv1zq.jpg

Sammi approves
    obbyw8cidfyo.jpg

Cute dog too ^^
    8st3lhnx21to.png
  • Options
    A pro tip for those who want to use the Sweet Ice Roll recipe again in the future:

I made a few batches for friends and family over the break, and I decided to increase the frosting. I simply doubled the ingredients for the frosting to make 2x as much. That seemed to be popular among my friends and family! The other change I ended up making was doubling the amount of heavy cream before baking. However, I recommend only doing this if you have a deep pan that keeps the rolls relatively snug together with one another!

I forgot to take pictures of myself making all of these, so I'll have to make them again and submit my own pics! :)
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    Good job guys :)

I'm kinda surprised how many people have a blacklight...!

IKR?! It was nearly impossible to find one in person near me. I tried so many stores lol. Ended up having to look online!
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    DiuraDiura Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Vaknar wrote: »
    O M G!

I can't express how awesome it is to come back from our winter break to see these awesome submissions. We're so glad you all liked the recipes and had fun crafting some yummy creations for the holidays!

Share some on Fanart Friday ^^ Culinary art 🍲
    8st3lhnx21to.png
  • Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    He won't post it here, cause he's a silly miserable little pile of secrets, but Narc made rolls too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNEtUDV-PM8
  • Options
    YommiYommi Member
    The heartiest, most glorious morning brew yet. The fireside brew in a solid stellarium goblet obtained on a most difficult side quest (found it at goodwill). Star anise instead of ginger since my girlfriend is allergic. fisotjuj9me3.jpg
    3qqsdjcveczt.jpg
  • Options
    Yommi wrote: »
    The heartiest, most glorious morning brew yet. The fireside brew in a solid stellarium goblet obtained on a most difficult side quest (found it at goodwill). Star anise instead of ginger since my girlfriend is allergic. fisotjuj9me3.jpg
    3qqsdjcveczt.jpg

I love the garnish and the mug! How cool!!! :O
    community_management.gif