Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

250$ pack question.

If i buy the 250$ pack can i play today? havent seen any news when the alphas start.

Comments

• Options
    gotta wait till alpha 2 starts. they said alpha 2 will happen in 2024 and the exact date will be announced in january i believe.
  • Options
    ok thank you i couldnt find that news anywhere.
  • Options
    No you cannot. You are purchasing the right to participate in the Alpha 2 which is going to be some time next year, the quarter will be announced during this months livestream. With that being said, the 250$ pack will be available until Jan 17th, so you will still have some time after Christmas to make your decision.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    As Kilon mentioned, In this month's dev stream they will be announcing the quarter. The A2 will be different from A1 as A1 only lasted about a month back in 2021. The A2 servers will be persistent with the exceptions of updates/maintenance. Later, however, it will become the PTS when everything is launched.
  • Options
    VeeshanVeeshan Member
    edited December 2023
    If i buy the 250$ pack can i play today? havent seen any news when the alphas start.

alpha starts 2024 hightly likley during the first half of the year but we will know more after december livestream when they give a quarter update. And you can buy the 250 pack up to jan 17th so no rush atm just wait for the update in december.

I give it a 60% chance of being Q1, 39% Q2 and 1% Q3/4

a2 will be persistant all the way till game basicly finished aswell where beta 1 and 2 is basicly shot couple week stress tests before release
  • Options
    inb4 a2 starts on dec 31st 2024 xddd
  • Options
    MahesMahes Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I am pretty sure there will be a character wipe before Beta as a note concerning Alpha 2. So the server will be persistent but your characters will not when Beta starts.
  • Options
    Mahes wrote: »
    I am pretty sure there will be a character wipe before Beta as a note concerning Alpha 2. So the server will be persistent but your characters will not when Beta starts.

I believe the alpha servers are being converted into PTR servers afterwards. Not 100% sure
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Mahes wrote: »

Beta runs concurrently alongside the alpha 2 on separate servers so you'll have to make separate characters for the beta anyway.

It's intended that the betas will be short tests.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Cant have a real beta until all the systems and core features are in the game which is implemented during alpha phases. Having beta run parallel is more like pre-beta or an alpha 2.5 or "3". I can see what they're trying to say with it this way but it's just a another test phase of the original test phase.

I dont see drastic visual polishing, What we have seen is pretty close to what it will look like. It's more a bunch of touch ups and bug squishing stage in most scenario's.
  • Options
    NO. Alpha 2 is not until Q3 of 2024. So you have another 7-9 months wait or so.
  • Options
    TycanTycan Member, Alpha One
    edited January 2
    Q3 of 2024 = July, August, and September
    [URL="[/URL]
    [URL="Discord[/URL]
    [url=[img][/img]