Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AoC goals

What is your primary desired goal/occupation in AoC?
Farmer? Innkeeper? Chef? Crafter? Trader? Mercenary? Warmongerer? Breeder? Rare miner? Shopkeeper? Sailor? Pirate?
Did I miss any?

Comments

• Options
    edited January 23
    Probably neither of the above. Just an explorer who solo PvP on my own time.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    All of them? I rarely stick to one thing in MMOs, but tend to want to try the full spectrum. Between my 8+ alts, I'll divide up into different focus areas on each most likely.
  • Options
    HughJardon wrote: »
    Farmer? Innkeeper? Chef? Crafter? Trader? Mercenary? Warmongerer? Breeder? Rare miner? Shopkeeper? Sailor? Pirate?
    Did I miss any?

god of creation
  • Options
    Dropping meteor storm everywhere i go
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    rzu4rbt2esvz.png
    Eating tulnar Mcnuggets.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Hinotori wrote: »
    rzu4rbt2esvz.png
    Eating tulnar Mcnuggets.

i-like-your-style-dierks-bentley.gif
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Did I miss any?

Still interested in the Tavern. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Bandits/pirates kai FH owners.
    Raids on castle taxation transfers.
    If we become big owning a castle.
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    being a guild leader, dealing with politics and stuff is what I enjoy the most in MMOs
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    I'd love to play as a true explorer when im not hanging out with my guild buddies!
    By that i mean, PvE, PvP if need be, Hire groups to go out with and explore dungeons, hitch a ride on a caravan or a ship even, gather materials when i find some and sell them, travel to distant nodes to watch duels and most importantly enjoy the beautiful world thats being built. With my guild i would strive to own a node and maybe a freehold! My guild gameplay would probably be more politics based. :}
    3mzetjg924oo.png
  • Options
    I enjoy crafting cool stuff and finding a market niche that no one else finds. I also really enjoy the idea of running a tavern and being more of a social hub than being a high level raider
  • Options
    Pirate.
  • Options
    I did not have the chance to play it yet, so I don't know what would be the most fun, but I enjoyed exploration and dungeon crawling the most in RPGs. If that turns out to be the same in Ashes remains to be seen.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    I'm gonna be that person who reminds others of why this isn't a solo oriented game.

Lets just say I have a lot of pent up anger about what happened to WoW and the type of players that made it happen.
    5lntw0unofqp.gif
  • Options
    edited January 26
    PherPhur wrote: »
    I'm gonna be that person who reminds others of why this isn't a solo oriented game.

Lets just say I have a lot of pent up anger about what happened to WoW and the type of players that made it happen.

Why be that person....? Let people play the game however they prefer with the subscription they pay for, with their money :wink: There's room for ALL sorts of players, zerglings, small scale groups, roleplayers, soloing and more..
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Me, 1st PvP l. 2nd help my wife craft and build a home that makes her smile and keeps her playing. She normally likes to make potions and cooking. I will do what ever professions that best supports her.
  • Options
    Did I miss any?

I dare'say "Mercenary" comes probably closest for many or most People. Everyone who will be motivated in actual "SHAPING the World" of Verra, will probably move into Army-like Structures of People who will participate in Node-Siege PvP and/or Caravan-PvP.

Comes also a bit down to which Side has more Money to hire them. ^^"
    a50whcz343yn.png