Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I M CHINA PLAYER

I M VERY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME HOW CAN I BUY THIS GAME OR CDK
请给我一个吧如果有管理员看见 谢谢了

Comments

• Options
    我会定期探讨,请求来个激活码吧 苍天老佛祖,好人一生平安
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited January 28
    Pre-order sales ended on January 17th, so the game is currently unavailable for purchase.

They may sell access again at a future date, or you'll have to keep an eye out for community giveaways like they did for extra life.

预购销售已于 1 月 17 日结束,因此该游戏目前无法购买。

他们可能会在未来再次出售访问权限,或者您必须像他们为额外生命所做的那样密切关注社区赠品

Good luck

祝你好运

p7h11brl7vb9.png
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Unfortunately, Steven has said that he doesn't expect the game to ever be available in China.

There is no current desire to have multiple versions of the game, and he seems fairly sure the game won't get past Chinese censures.
  • Options
    I M VERY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME HOW CAN I BUY THIS GAME OR CDK

I feel for your Excitement, JohnSnow7557,

but i am afraid unlike "World of WoW-Token-Craft" - Ashes will probably not go that way. You might need some serious Bandwidth/PC-Strength, to be able to play the Game in China,

plus i doubt there will be a Chinese Language. You might would need to use an English Client.
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    2igx6emwmeg8.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    2igx6emwmeg8.png

Oh great, so once again they will fill our servers with the hackers :D
    rvid9f6vp7vl.png
  • Options
    @Hinotori hard to call it a pre-order when there is no box price :wink:
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Pyrolol wrote: »
    2igx6emwmeg8.png

Oh great, so once again they will fill our servers with the hackers :D

Just because Steven won't stop people VPN'ing in to the game, doesn't mean the CCP won't stop them.

Doing what Steven has said here has become MUCH harder now than it was when Steven posted the above comment.