Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 2 Spot Tests

I know that spot tests have begun for alpha 1 key holders under NDA, but before the A2 release in Q3, will there be any NDA spot tests for A2 key holders? If any when do y'all think those will begin? Also I know that Steven in one of the streams a long time ago mentioned that we might get the character creator to mess with before A2, has there been any mention of that as of late?

Comments

• Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 1
    If they've begun I must have lost my email, to my knowledge only Phoenix Initiative are the only ones helping right now, with Alpha one players to get a chance soon (hopefully) .
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn/featured
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    A1 backers haven't started testing yet, only PI have had spot testing so far.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    SnowElfSnowElf Member
    edited March 1
    Hey Cga0014!

Unfortunately I'm unsure about A2 spot testing, however Steven and Margaret did shed some light on February's livestream on twitch yesterday involving the character creator. They answered a question I asked on the forums for the month involving this! :) People who have access to A2 will have access to the character creator sometime in the near future, Steven saying that it may be very soon! The question was answered around the 1 hour, 52 minute mark on their Twitch channel in case you want to take a peek.

So as always, make sure to check your email regularly for anything from Intrepid Studios/Ashes of Creation to stay up to date.

Also, people who do not have access to A2 but have an account with AoC can also expect to gain access to the character creator but at a much further time down the road, likely in the later part of beta testing and when Intrepid is getting ready for launch.
    I am obsessed with anything magic.

• Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Love the helpful answers here. Y'all rock!

As @SnowElf mentioned, keep an eye on your email if you have A1 or A2 access, so you don't miss out on any spot testing invites!
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    JeanPhilippeQCJeanPhilippeQC Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 3
    SnowElf wrote: »
    Hey Cga0014!

Unfortunately I'm unsure about A2 spot testing, however Steven and Margaret did shed some light on February's livestream on twitch yesterday involving the character creator. They answered a question I asked on the forums for the month involving this! :) People who have access to A2 will have access to the character creator sometime in the near future, Steven saying that it may be very soon! The question was answered around the 1 hour, 52 minute mark on their Twitch channel in case you want to take a peek.

So as always, make sure to check your email regularly for anything from Intrepid Studios/Ashes of Creation to stay up to date.

Also, people who do not have access to A2 but have an account with AoC can also expect to gain access to the character creator but at a much further time down the road, likely in the later part of beta testing and when Intrepid is getting ready for launch.

I through the "very soon" was directed to PIs. I saw something on a community Discord Server that Steven said that on official one. He mentioned in about 1 or 2 months for PIs. Can someone confirm it?

• Options
    VyrilVyril Member
    Hey Cga0014!

I through the "very soon" was directed to PIs. I saw something on a community Discord Server that Steven said that on official one. He mentioned in about 1 or 2 months for PIs. Can someone confirm it?

t7vewekzg85t.png
  • Options
    JeanPhilippeQCJeanPhilippeQC Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Vyril wrote: »
    Hey Cga0014!

t7vewekzg85t.png

Thanks that what I though.