Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

how to be rich enough in real life to have unlimited time to play this game ?

this game seems so promising i aim to be top in my gear
will i need be lifeless to get best gear in the game ?

Comments

• Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    edited March 9
    Invest. By the time the game comes out you'll have made millions on even a $100 investment B)
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    NiKr wrote: »
    Invest. By the time the game comes you you'll have made millions on even a $100 investment B)

That's how I do it.

Buy TAYD stock and run with it.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    Plastics.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    DepravedDepraved Member

join the real world duh (tate university)
  • Options
    Do you really need both kidneys?
    The girl watched the last of the creatures die and murmured a soft 'Thank you' to her rescuer.

The stranger's eyes lifted to the blood red cloud on the horizon.

'We have to move. It's not safe here.'
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Unless you chose your parents quite well, getting rich is often strongly correlated with getting older. Go to college, choosing a good major, and learn all you can. Don't be a slacker. Get the best job you can, be the best employee and get things done. ALWAYS save at least 10% of everything you earn, you can live on 90% of your wages.
  • Options
    TaipheeTaiphee Member
    AnimusRex wrote: »
    Do you really need both kidneys?

😂😂😂
  • Options
    LaetitianLaetitian Member
    edited March 9
    tautau wrote: »
    Unless you chose your parents quite well, getting rich is often strongly correlated with getting older. Go to college, choosing a good major, and learn all you can.
    And don't be too worried about work-life-balance when you pick your career. Putting in effort is how you get into the position of being a desirable enough asset that you get to *choose* your work-life-balance. Just need to know the right time when to slow down, and be willing to accept the hit to your income (which will by then still be bigger than in most jobs you could have picked with work-life-balance in mind from the start.)
  • Options
    Have dreamt of it, so often. Would totally no-life games. For your amusement, here's some food-for-thought: I think you want to be WEALTHY, not RICH.

Rich people sometimes have $20 to their name, but have a $300k check coming to them, in 2 weeks' time. Rich is the effort of having money coming to you. However, this comes along with all of the TIME AND ENERGY that is required to develop and to upkeep your means of income - unless you're collecting a long-term lottery payout, or something.

Being WEALTHY just means that you *have* money - and you may never have lifted a finger to obtain/manage any of it. This is really what most people seem to mean/think of, when they say "rich"; They don't picture all the struggle and effort and sweat that goes into building yourself into actually being rich. Being rich would typically mean that you don't have the time to play video games.

....And what a "rich" life it would be, without video games. :s

• Options

Even if you would be rich,
    even if you would have Employee's, Servants, whatever the Name is,

You would still need to use Reallife Hours of your every single Day for a certain Minimum of Selfcare and to sustain your Health.

It is actually a bit frightening just HOW. MUCH. some VideoGamers neglect their physical Body. Even up to the Point sometimes, where it shaves away at their Reallife Life-Span. 😳

I think you will need a bit of Luck AAANNND definitely a few good Friends and lots of Allies to get best Gear ingame. But don't ruin your Reallife just to be successfull in the Game for awhile. ^.^;"
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Should've bought when BTC was 16k a year ago :) It's 65k+ today lol
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    I had 1btc back in 2015. Woulda been life-changing money at this point, but alas I spent it :'(
  • Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This game will be a marathon, not a sprint. Enjoy it, people will come and go. Stay the course and your name will be known.
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
  • Options
    Buy bitcoin on this exact day someone says something like this:
    Atama wrote: »
    Crypto...The whole industry is done.

or this
    Crypto died brah.

or this
    Atama wrote: »
    It’s a silly, unsustainable fad that’s already losing momentum as the drawbacks become clearer. It really only has any kind of foothold in illegal transactions, and even crooks have better alternatives for black markets.

Enthusiastic comments like these from people who are way out of their lane usually indicate a bottom. Take the comments above for example, posted to a thread right here on the Ashes forum in December 2022, almost the exact bottom of the current cycle at about $16K per BTC. More than 300% gain since those comments!

We're likely headed to $500K per coin, at least. $200K this year wouldn't be a huge surprise.
  • Options
    I had 1btc back in 2015. Woulda been life-changing money at this point, but alas I spent it :'(

What did you buy with it?
  • Options
    Tacquito wrote: »

Deposit on a Voyager Plus Pre Order pack?

The girl watched the last of the creatures die and murmured a soft 'Thank you' to her rescuer.

The stranger's eyes lifted to the blood red cloud on the horizon.

'We have to move. It's not safe here.'
  • Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    I'd rather not disclose :)
  • Options
    SunboySunboy Member
    1.Get job.
    2. Work
    3. get money
    4. invest money 10% or more in big tech companies that own AI infrastructure.
    5. wait 10-20 years
    6. move dollaz to get interest that covers your expenses, you need 400,000 dollares in my country for this.
    7. ez peze

or win the lottery
  • Options
    I'd rather not disclose :)

1- pronz
    2- l2 drenaline
    3- epic jewels

xDDD