Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Please give us another preorder chance.

BigMcMusclesBigMcMuscles Member
edited May 4 in General Discussion
I know intrepid have said they might in the future make the pre orders available again. This is just a plead to do so as I'm sure there are alot of people in the same boat as me that where saving up for a pack and missed them.
Obviously I'm not expecting any response but if they see the call for more packs it's something they might consider.
fxoyua5cr6xd.png

BigMcMuscles - Ren'Kai Cleric

Comments

• Options
    Also I'm aware of why they said they stopped the preorder packs as they hit there wanted tester number but I thought id say my piece regardless so it's out of my head lol
    fxoyua5cr6xd.png

BigMcMuscles - Ren'Kai Cleric
  • Options
    DracoSyxDracoSyx Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yea I have been telling my friends to snatch those pre orders up for a long time, and now they are gone! I hope they do come back so my friends can join me! Maybe beta 1?
  • Options
    SengardenSengarden Member
    I think a lot of people currently in possession of A2 keys will drop like flies and stop logging in to test once they realize A2 won't be an actual gameplay experience, and Intrepid will open the gates up to a certain number of key sales again. I can hope, anyway.
  • Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    Sengarden wrote: »
    I think a lot of people currently in possession of A2 keys will drop like flies and stop logging in to test once they realize A2 won't be an actual gameplay experience, and Intrepid will open the gates up to a certain number of key sales again. I can hope, anyway.
    Yep, I expect maaaaybe a few thousand left on A2 after the first month. That number will probably go up every dev stream, but even then it'd only be a few more thousand, if that. People are really not ready for the testing environment.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Please let me buy a Stufferton.
    I was organizing my brother's funeral that month and missed the offer.

:D
  • Options
    nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Ya at this point it's just a numbers game. How many tester they get, that play at the times they needing to tests when and how. If A2 peeps disengage. IS will need to get fresh blood. My guess 2-3 months into A2 IS will start to get a picture of how that will look.
  • Options
    NightrunNightrun Member
    I too missed my chance. Was Saving up past Jan and missed it. Charge us more and open it up please.