Greetings from a new supporter

Good evening/morning to all of you wonderful people, i have been following this game for a decent amount of years and i am finally able to be apart of the journey so thankyou intrepid for releasing more keys as when i first wanted to there was no way for me to gain access or support.I want to stay away from the whole debate on key cost and all matters relating to such (which appears to be a very hot topic at the moment), however i would like to say that i look forward to being apart of this journey/community with you all and forging friendships throughout the lands of Verra. I will be most likely maining a pure bard role when alpha goes up as when i first heard about it many moons ago i knew it would be the most suitable to me. I look forward to seeing you all in-game and i hope we can all create some memorable moments together be they good or bad it matters not as long as we are all having fun along the way. Thanks for taking the time to read and i hope you all have a pleasant day
Some say the goal to life is to make order of chaos, i believe we should embrace the chaos, let it nurture us into who we truly are.

Comments

• HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome new friend.

I look forward to seeing more of you in the future.

uapb3y2jt7l3.gif
    The world is beautiful whenever you're here. And all the emptiness inside disappears.
    xrds4ytk7z7j.gif
  • yeah welcome ... hope youll find what you search for ....