How to get access to the alpha run?

Hello,

I am one of the backers from back in the day. I do wonder how I apply for the upcoming alpha testing. Do I apply? Sign up? Wait for some email with a code? Is it on the website when I login? What should I do to get in?

Have a good day.

Comments

• LaetitianLaetitian Member
    edited October 9
    Your last thread was pretty messy. Make sure you read up on stuff before you click purchase this time.

Check your options for upgrades from your ashesofcreation.com account, and compare them to the direct purchase options for Alpha 2 access.

And make sure you watch some Dev Update videos on the Alpha 2, so you understand what it is that's being sold.
    Like the Showcase and Roadmap.

The first few months will still mostly be general stability/performance/mechanics and scalability/capacity testing. Testers won't be exploring quests/environments/content very deeply in the first months. Class progression won't amount to much yet. Player competition will be meaningless.
    The only one who can validate you for all the posts you didn't write is you.
  • HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    You have to buy the alpha upgrade for your beta key in the shop.

https://ashesofcreation.com/shop

Then just wait for your email.
    xrds4ytk7z7j.gif
    The world is beautiful whenever you're here.
    And all the emptiness inside disappears.