game download

just got my alpha 2 key, will they get a hold of me to download the game?

Comments

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    edited October 13
    You will get an e-mail with further instructions on how to install the launcher closer to October 25th / November 8th / December 20th / May 1st, depending on the pack you bought!

Support article with an overview of the testing dates: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013-What-are-the-Alpha-Beta-Release-dates
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • WarspawnWarspawn Member
    edited October 13
    ShadonSol wrote: »
    You will get an e-mail with further instructions on how to install the launcher closer to October 25th / November 8th / December 20th / May 1st, depending on the pack you bought!

Awesome! Thanks ShadonSol! I was looking like mad when then OP said they had already received their key, lol!!

I bit hard on that hook and bait :blush:

Just to clarify, when you bought your pack, access to the testing phases you're eligible for was automatically applied to your account - so you don't get a "key". :)
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • ShadonSol wrote: »
    Just to clarify, when you bought your pack, access to the testing phases you're eligible for was automatically applied to your account - so you don't get a "key". :)

Gotcha. So we'll just be provided with a download link, and then our account will have access to that. Thanks again! The future 'waves' will work the same way? Just asking for some of the clan who are in the process of getting it...

edited October 13
    If you buy a pack in the shop, access is automatically applied to your account. At times there might be giveaways or other events where you get an actual "key".

As far as I'm aware, packs for future phases will also get an e-mail with further download instructions closer to the date when their access starts.
    volunteer_moderator.gif