Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Which out of these 3 classes would you add into the game?

Comments

• Animorph - Can transforms into many different animals with abilities revolving around the transformation you are in at the time.
  • Zastro said:
    Animorph - Can transforms into many different animals with abilities revolving around the transformation you are in at the time.
    Beast boy then. Interesting.
  • Let leash my inner Lion! :)
  • Illusionist/Warper - Focuses on tricking opponents with illusions and opening portals. 

Example- Portal creation. Create one portal where you are standing. Use again to create a second portal. Use again to remove both portals. Portas have a magical energy pool that degrades over time, use and damage taken.

Warp Shot- Launch a ball of energy out. If it contacts with an enemy drag them through a rift to you.

Double vision - Create a field around you. Anything inside is replicated visually including opposing players. (A buff can remove the effects on you personally) arrows, range attacks and all other effects are duplicated confusing all players without any form of ability that allows you to sense through it
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Witch - Uses her broomstick as a weapon and can attack from the air. She can use it as a mount to glide with it. She has a lot of contraptions at her disposal and she would also use alchemy and has a familiar. Broomstick and spell book as primary and offhand weapons.  I love the witch class in dfo :smile:

the male version of the witch would be a wizard. 
  • Vagrant haha, thought of Flyff for a min there.
  • Oracle Druid Gunslinger

Yet we know how steven thinks about the gunslingers  :*

hehehe~
  • Early days so think there are enough choices out there already, just my opinion.
  • A lich king which casts minions <3

• philippt8 said:

A lich king which casts minions <3

That @nagash has a lot to answer for, but it would be kind of fun to see a little shambling group of undead protecting their creator.
  • Inventor is nice, I like it. It's so interactive.
  • Esper/Psion
    I miss the Esper from Wildstar (sadly the game is pretty dead)
  • Elementalist/shaman
    the ability to control all the elements for complete destruction is always a favourite of mine.
  • Due to the combination choices, it's already good as it is. Otherwise it might become a bit overloaded.
  • Animorph - Can transforms into many different anime characters with abilities revolving around the transformation you are in at the time.
  • Korella said:
    Animorph - Can transforms into many different anime characters with abilities revolving around the transformation you are in at the time.
    Would be too op
  • Korella said:
    Animorph - Can transforms into many different anime characters with abilities revolving around the transformation you are in at the time.

"So in which character shall I destroy everyone today? I can't choose, Aizen or Tatsuya or Lelouch or Goku or Madara?"
  • rogue rogue camouflaged scout no noise dagger killer and caravan pathway sabotager
  • I think intrepid has covered the classes well and no other class needs to be added.

However if one more class needed to be added, I would personally want to see some full support class.

Perhaps some shape shifting class, that can turn into various life forms, and depending in which form it is, it would provide different aspects of support.