Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

About classes and game

Will new classes be added? By the type of skeleton with an emphasis on black magic and with sumonom in the form of bone dragons for 80+ lvl or an army of skeletons. For example, the reason lizards or amphibians with the launch in the ocean or demons in which the game will generally begin in another location ... in hell why not)?
And if the world is self-developing, will it be possible, well, I do not know, to attack 3 guilds with full legends on the gods and kill them? AND
to break the world ?? xD ...

Comments

• Options
    Post has been moved to general discussion:
    • Q. Will X, Y, or Z be in the game?
    • A. This is not a customer service-related question, so this will not be answered. Instead, put this question in the General Discussion section, post in one of our livestream Q&A's, or post in the #ask_Intrepid channel of Discord.
    thanks hun <3
  • Options
    my bad)
  • Options
    No worries hun =) Just getting it on over so we can discuss <3
  • Options
    I need to choose  New Discussion or Ask a Question? :|

• Options
    New discussion is best, but this is already here and open for discussion so no need for any additional action =)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Necromancer is a confirmed class.
    There will be 64 classes - we only know names for a handful.

No clue whether we will be able to kill gods - or what the repercussions would be.

• Options
    what about the undead
  • Options
    Vort8x said:
    what about the undead
    You have @Nagash, but nothing else confirmed. Do we need anything else? ;)
  • Options
    Vort8x said:
    Will new classes be added? By the type of skeleton with an emphasis on black magic and with sumonom in the form of bone dragons for 80+ lvl or an army of skeletons. For example, the reason lizards or amphibians with the launch in the ocean or demons in which the game will generally begin in another location ... in hell why not)?
    And if the world is self-developing, will it be possible, well, I do not know, to attack 3 guilds with full legends on the gods and kill them? AND

Which anime was it? Hmm...
  • Options
    Dolphin said:
    Vort8x said:

Which anime was it? Hmm...

Overlord :p xD hey dude why not? >:) well they can boss it
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Vort8x said:
    what about the undead
    sorry dude but I don't understand who it is @ Nagash (about the game learned recently and was not on any stream, or convention)
  • Options
    Hello everyone, new to the forums.  Can anyone point me to a thread that talks about races and classes.  I saw a post where there are 64 classes but in the search window I couldn't get a hit on the word class at all.
  • Options
    Search function has been broken since the beginning. If you are looking for game information go to aocwiki.net. It will give links to everything that has been put out so far, which is a couple days of information to sort through. You want to be real hardcore, watch the 6 hour PAX livestreams that are mostly buttcam, but occasionally they hot mic'd themselves or just answered questions randomly as they wandered by the mike, or sat down for a break.
  • Options
    Vort8x said:
    Kratz said:
    Vort8x said:
    what about the undead
    sorry dude but I don't understand who it is @ Nagash (about the game learned recently and was not on any stream, or convention)
    I am hurt that you do not know me sir
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Vort8x said:
    Kratz said:
    Vort8x said:
    what about the undead

Okey... nice rofl
  • Options
    Vort8x said:
    nagash said:
    Vort8x said:
    Kratz said:
    Vort8x said:
    what about the undead

And sorry dude I'm from the Ru community, so I'm a bit off topic >:):*