Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

LIMITED - PAX Exclusive Alpha Package

Hello, im wondering what's going on with this Alpha Package, i bought it for 225€ and it was said it would open on 15 december and i still haven't recieved anything other than the bill of purchase. 

Comments

• Options
    Whoever told you that was mistaken. The Dec 15th Alpha is invite only. 

You can view your purchase if you go to your account on the AoC website. 
  • Options
    Elder said:
    Whoever told you that was mistaken. The Dec 15th Alpha is invite only. 

You can view your purchase if you go to your account on the AoC website. What did i buy then ffs. If i don't get Dec 15th Alpha for 225€ then this is just sad and pathetic.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    I suggest you do some research in to what you purchased.
  • Options
    Are you sure it didn't say dec 15th 2018?
  • Options
    They haven't set dates for the rest if the testing phases.
  • Options
    Elder said:
    I'm farly certain that on the kickstarter page it says "Expected delivery 2018 Dec 15th
    - I would expect this to be the case here as well
  • Options
    Elder said:
    I'm farly certain that on the kickstarter page it says "Expected delivery 2018 Dec 15th
    The kickstarter said "December 2018" because it's the last month of the year and they expect to release Alpha 1 sometime in 2018. There are no set dates for any testing phases other than Alpha 0.
  • Options
    Man, I really need to start selling "Solar-Powered Clothes Dryer System" on Craigslist again. I would price em at $40 and they would fly out the door. Naturally there were some people who were upset when they received the $2 coil of rope I would send them with instructions to string it between two trees outdoors. Sales had dropped off, but it seems there are still plenty of people that just click "Buy Now" without really knowing what they are buying still.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Ok, so many things I could say here that would be counter productive and insulting but I'll take the high road for once.

I'm going to guess since you used Euros you are not a native English speaker or reader. With that in mind, it appears you bought something with a wrong assumption. Other people have corrected this assumption with verification.

Yet you are mad at the company? I'm of the mind the mistake was on your end friend. Sorry but honestly, you are 100% at fault here.

Maybe a refund can be asked for, but again, this was on you, and you've had months to realize your mistake.
  • Options
    Elder said:
    Its not even 2018 yet anyway...
This discussion has been closed.