Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will we see Feline/Canine Races?

My favorite types of races to play and other mammals that have evolved similarly to humans.  Vah Shir from Everquest, Khajit from Elder Scrolls, Wargon from World of Warcraft, etc.  

Granted, ethereal/elemental races would be nice to see in a game.  

Comments

• Options
    Tulnar will have some of the traits you're looking for. 
  • Options
    Furries confirmed
  • Options
    NoeSparks said:
    Furries confirmed
    Hell  Yes!
  • Options
    cant say i wont be a tulnar!!!! XD
  • Options
    I will have one character, he will be Tulnar :wink:
  • Options
    I will have one character, he will be Tulnar :wink:
    Great minds,am i right :D
  • Options
    I was happy when they announced it during the Kickstarter
  • Options
    Someone post the clip from #AshesGotTalent of the 'Do you wanna be a Tulnar" song =3
  • Options
    Tulnar seem to have a nice mix of features, but more races added on way later would be a nice thing to see. 
  • Options
    If I could recreate nekopara then it would be a good day ;)
  • Options
    Good to hear that furries have been confirmed think feline classes are pretty cool.
    Be cool to see a bear class also.  Kind of reminds me of the Thunder Cats which I used to watch when I was young. Would be really happy to see different skins like those of the Thunder Cats.   
  • Options
    Quick Google search on "furries" openend up a whole world to which I was blind before. It's a hard to define thing. Something I never knew existed, yet has always been in my face. Khajit as the OP mentioned. And of course Aurin from Wildstar (which was my favourite race) but it seems like they are basically humanoid with varying degrees of animal qualities. I don't know where I stand in this spectrum. I find Aurin cute, for example. As their faces are still rather human. Khajit are not. Their faces are too catlike.

Anyway, it seems to be mostly very anthropomorphised animals. 
  • Options
    I'm happy to read this topic.
    I always like to play non-human characters in MMORPG games, and reading through gave me hope that Ashes of Creation is going to be my next game to play.

Does anyone have some resources/video/links about races in this game?
    I read something about kickstarter information.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Hi @Olivar From the Tulnar we only Know a bit you can watch @Elloa 's Video where they discussed the Tulnar Information. there is also this comment on what they are shooting for. This Video where Nocht Discusses the Tulnar.

We have only these images for the Tulnar:

And then there is this guy

(that last one is a joke btw).

For more general and detailed information you can try this link For all Videos or there is this youtube Playlist with the KS Livestreams and some Podcasts done during KS. There is this google document for more text based info if you prefer to read. Here is the kickstarter page if you want to take a look at how many people pledged each tier and what was offered as a reward.
  • Options
    Thank you :D
  • Options
    The Tulnar will probably have something like canine appereance options, my guess is that they will be animal-like overall.