Lets here it for the...............

TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!     no really being a monsters punching bag never gets you any love  :'(

P.S. and a shout out for the healer guys too :)

Comments

• For the first time in a long time, this game seems to have people wanting to play Tank, Healer, and Support more than anything else. DPS may actually be the minority this time around.
  • Masochism much ? :naughty:
  • Xombie said:
    For the first time in a long time, this game seems to have people wanting to play Tank, Healer, and Support more than anything else. DPS may actually be the minority this time around.
    You say that now... Wait until you're second hour of LF Tank in game
  • Karthos said:
    Xombie said:
    For the first time in a long time, this game seems to have people wanting to play Tank, Healer, and Support more than anything else. DPS may actually be the minority this time around.
    You can be my tank bb
  • Karthos said:
    I think it's because a tank class seems to take a longer time to kill things, so playing one  seems slower pace.  Even though you can grab larger groups without worrying about being killed. 
  • LF Tank a year early! Whisper for invite :trollface:
  • Xombie said:
    LF Tank a year early! Whisper for invite :trollface:
    Not a year early Q4 is 6 months away.
  • Lol,
    WTB tank 
  • I mean, tanks are cool? wot?!
  • it might take twice as long to kill a mob, but when you giggle as your 10+ mobs are surrounding you it is kinda cool.  Also, its the class you can yell at everything come at me bro lol.
  • Karthos said:
    Xombie said:
    AoC needs half as many casual tanks and healers as WoW to support the same population.
  • Namai said:
    AoC needs half as many casual tanks and healers as WoW to support the same population.
    I'm all the tank anyone needs ;) 
  • WTB Panzer
  • Xombie said:
    WTB Panzer
    Nice but you know it's all about the KV-2
  • I’ve always played tanks.
    ...and paladins. I’ll admit, when there’s a paladin available—I’ve always chosen them to be my main class. Tanks come in 2nd to them.
  • Cheap said:
    Xombie said:
    WTB Panzer
    Nice but you know it's all about the KV-2
    Leopard 2A7 or bust
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    I’ve always played tanks.
    ...and paladins. I’ll admit, when there’s a paladin available—I’ve always chosen them to be my main class. Tanks come in 2nd to them.
    I started after a pally intended as a heavy healer after BC came out for WoW, and my guild helped me blow though to max level.  The very first night of raiding that I was making my new healer debut, when one of the tanks was sick and couldn't make it.  I was asked to respec and use my poor mix of green and blue tank gear to fill in.  We beat the first 3 bosses for the first time when I did that and I was hooked.