Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Issue solved, TY GM

Seems to be a mix up therefor this post has been edited. Thank you GM for clearing it up and thank you for letting us keep a discussion going.

Comments

• It does feel like mods have a handy new tool to sink the threads down by marking them "not bump-able" in forum list. :)

Imho, easier to close the thread down and just be up front with you not wanting to have it active.
  • of course, the recent convo's have produced plenty of different methods and situations to prevent randy dandy punishment that does not make sense and is not balanced for Risk vs Reward, clearly seems someones feelings are hurt.
  • Weird the mods have powers that we dont, wonder why?
  • It is called sinking a thread. A power they have always had, but was broken. Guess they fixed it.
  • It is called sinking a thread. A power they have always had, but was broken. Guess they fixed it.
    Sinking a thread with an active discussion that is having a good discussion on the games issues?  The mods dont have the rights to abuse their power, that is not what a mod is for to inject his own opinion on when to stop a thread, he is there to enforce the rules, none of which were broken...

We all know what powers they have, but they have rules to follow, this is pretty selfish and foolish behavior all which makes intrepid look bad if their own mods are trying to bury discussions about their current issues.

• We don't know if the decision was made solely by a mod so...

Also, that particular conversation has been circling back and forth since before I started a year ago. The devs have yet to change their opinion on it, and might have decided it's "go as is" for now and wanted to promote other conversations. There was some misinformation being used to justify points of view on both sides as well, not that it justifies a sink command.

Was it a fair/good idea, I don't know. Can you start another, sure. Will it also sink, maybe.
  • As far as I know, no moderator has sunk that thread. I am investigating this and will let you know what I find out.
  • I have investigated and could not find anything in the logs regarding this. Assuming it was a spam bot issue. The thread seems to be back up and running now.
  • One thing that will not occur at Intrepid, is the attempt to stifle or stop constructive conversation by our community. ❤️🖖🏻
  • Do you even PvP ... bruh ? =P
  • I think you know that answer. 
  • GMSteven said:
    I think you know that answer. 
    Psssssh .... when you call Lord Slurpy perhaps =P
  • Don’t make me reprogram you. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    I don't know what happened here, but it was amazing.

Yeah, I can understand why spam-bot might have taken issue with that thread. A lot of stuff going on there recently... I, myself, may or may not have posted around 50 comments on the topic over the last 48 hours... the majority of which were far too long.  :sweat_smile:
  • Waiting for removal :trollface:
  • I kinda don't wanna remove this. Its a good showcase of good communication and very quick resolution when bugs do occur <3
This discussion has been closed.